THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Where the fuck has Rick gone?

If he were here, he'd probably give me PunkStep and Nicko suspensions for both having "bandwagon bummers" in our sigs. And probably Mr.Showtime for the allusion "The Wagon" even though he hasn't logged in since August.

Edited by air_raid

• Moderators
No matter what I do, it's not accepting my new avatar link as a valid file extension. Exactly the same as where all my others come from, but for some reason it doesn't like this one. WHY?

Post the link

• Paid Members
No matter what I do, it's not accepting my new avatar link as a valid file extension. Exactly the same as where all my others come from, but for some reason it doesn't like this one. WHY?

Post the link

Exactly the same place as my santa one (and that link is hardly different) http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Kook...zps48167f31.jpg

• Moderators

Post the link

Exactly the same place as my santa one (and that link is hardly different) http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Kook...zps48167f31.jpg

Try uploading it with a different file name (meinnit.jpg for example)

• Paid Members

'Allo peeps.

Clicked someone's profile menu to go to "Member's Posts", but it keeps dragging up the "Moderator has enabled flood control" screen, despite the fact I haven't done any searching yet. It does the same even when I wait 20 seconds. Anything I need to do with my browser or user settings?

• Paid Members
Doing that is treated as a search. Wait longer and stop being so nosy.

Again - I hadn't done any searching at all yet. The first click, I get that screen. Seeing as there were no prior searches, between what and what am I supposed to be waiting?

• Paid Members
Doing that is treated as a search. Wait longer and stop being so nosy.

Again - I hadn't done any searching at all yet. The first click, I get that screen. Seeing as there were no prior searches, between what and what am I supposed to be waiting?

Just tried it there. Definately is a problem. I've not been searching for anything yet it's coming up.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Is anyone up for running the Battle Rap this year? That produced some glorious shit back in January.

I'm happy to take the reigns, but i want to compete so to avoid a conflict of interest, lets hope someone else is willing to pick it up.

One suggestion though, despite Feste romping it last year, i'd suggest a blanket ban on gimmick entries given their virtually impossible to work with!