THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Yep sorry about that. I didn't know that individual had gotten divorced until I did a google name search just to see if it was as wide spread a rumour. But seen as that reason wasn't mentioned on the dailymails website I had attempted to edit my post before I looked like a twat.

Nothing new there then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Was just about to start a new thread for Working Holidays and Travelling abroad, but was unsure as to whether there was already a thread for it. I used the search function but couldn't find one, only a 'teaching English abroad' thread, so thought maybe its best to ask if there is one before starting the thread.

So, is there already a thread for this type of discussion?

Edited by Nick James

• 2 weeks later...

Just been looking through some old threads and noticed Rosegarden Funeral has had his account disabled. What happened? He was a top poster.

He asked for it to be thus. "RoFu used to post here, I wish he would again"

• Paid Members

He simply asked for it to be deleted, Steve.Didn't you say that he'd been frustrated in chat, Chilli? I recall you mentioned that Sev might have hurt his feelings so was there an incident in chat or whatever in the run-up?

Edited by Ronnie

• Paid Members

He simply asked for it to be deleted, Steve.Didn't you say that he'd been frustrated in chat, Chilli? I recall you mentioned that Sev might have hurt his feelings so was there an incident in chat or whatever in the run-up?

Frustrated is really the best description. He just seemed a bit stressed/in a rut. Then vanished. Some others on here may have more on it though. The Sev thing struck a nerve with him though I reckon.

• Paid Members

What was the story with the guy who was selling the cheap canvas prints on here (Dan Chilton?) ? Did he get banned for ripping people off or did he leave by choice? This missus is after some canvas' for the house & I wanted to take advantage.

• Paid Members

What was the story with the guy who was selling the cheap canvas prints on here (Dan Chilton?) ? Did he get banned for ripping people off or did he leave by choice? This missus is after some canvas' for the house & I wanted to take advantage.

It was this thread here. Short version is he posted referral links to some dodgy money making websites and asked to be banned when people took the piss. Neil obliged.He seemed like a dodgy fucker in the Canvas thread as well, even if no one complained about the quality of the finished product. Anyone that uses three different names during one transaction probably should be avoided.

• 2 weeks later...