THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Awards Moderator

You have to apply to the mods, it's a bit of a long drawn out process. I forget where the original thread is, but you basically have to write in 500 words why you should become one. Then if the mods agree you're in, you pay your money and you go green. I think I sent mine to neil but you can send the wording to any of them, then they make the call.

• Paid Members
You have to apply to the mods, it's a bit of a long drawn out process. I forget where the original thread is, but you basically have to write in 500 words why you should become one. Then if the mods agree you're in, you pay your money and you go green. I think I sent mine to neil but you can send the wording to any of them, then they make the call.

Sounds like Masons :D

• Paid Members
You have to apply to the mods, it's a bit of a long drawn out process. I forget where the original thread is, but you basically have to write in 500 words why you should become one.

Its not a long draw out process, really. I'm sure Chilli can just copy and paste someone elses 500 words and he'll be green by at least half six.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members
I forget where the original thread is, but you basically have to write in 500 words why you should become one.

Your own words, mind.

Edit: Bollocks, looks like I've copied Ian. Mine wasn't as good as his though :D

Edited by Ronnie

• Paid Members
I forget where the original thread is, but you basically have to write in 500 words why you should become one.

Your own words, mind.

Fuck's sake. Would anyone like to PM me with any other annoyances they have with me?

• Paid Members

Your own words, mind.

Edit: Bollocks, looks like I've copied Ian. Mine wasn't as good as his though :D

Ronnie_Dog.

• Paid Members

Your own words, mind.

Fuck's sake. Would anyone like to PM me with any other annoyances they have with me?

PM sent