THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
What was the deal with that UKFF invasion thing with the PepperPlunge pics on that other forum last week?

I don't think it was a UKFF invasion, was it? I thought that somebody hacked one of their users' account (Towney007's) and used it to spam the forum with PepperPlunge pics. Just the one account at work rather than loads of people doing it.

Who? What? Where?

DVDVR, last week.

• Moderators
What was the deal with that UKFF invasion thing with the PepperPlunge pics on that other forum last week?

I don't think it was a UKFF invasion, was it? I thought that somebody hacked one of their users' account (Towney007's) and used it to spam the forum with PepperPlunge pics. Just the one account at work rather than loads of people doing it.

Who? What? Where?

DVDVR, last week.

DVDVR? Which threads this?

Has David been banned or something? I've not seen him post in a while and he's one of my favourite posters.

Hes suspended for 90 days.

I wondered what happened to the forum content. This is what happens when decent posters get outweighed by dribbling spackers. I disagree with David all the time, but at least he's capable of forming opinions and discussing them. It's a celebration of stupidity to ban the guy that can string a couple of paragraphs together.

• Paid Members
It's a celebration of stupidity to ban the guy that can string a couple of paragraphs together.

Just ask someone else to surf the internet and C&P anything interesting then.

That's absolutely ridiculous and you know it.