THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

This is probably nothing, but on the main page of the forum, the times on the last posts are in 12-hour clock for On-topic, Off-topic and Classifieds, and 24-hour clock for the other forums. Just thought I'd mention it in case the forum starts traveling through time or something.

• Paid Members
It's a fine example of something nice being turned into a revolting PR scheme.

I thought you were getting a name change to Trevors bitch or something like that?

Do your eyes not work?

All these worthless posters jumping on the bobbins bandwagon is turning him face.

• Paid Members

I thought you were getting a name change to Trevors bitch or something like that?

Do your eyes not work?

All these worthless posters jumping on the bobbins bandwagon is turning him face.

Yeah my eyes work fine he is still bobbins on my screen.

I am not jumping on any bandwagon I asked a simple question.

What's with all these worthless hot heads who can't answer a simple question?

Edit; I also have not got a problem with bobbins and think he is an ok poster, so my question was just that a question not jumping on the bandwagon as you called it.

Edited by Shit Poster

• Paid Members

Do your eyes not work?

Yeah my eyes work fine he is still bobbins on my screen.

I am not jumping on any bandwagon I asked a simple question.

What's with all these worthless hot heads who can't answer a simple question?

Edit; I also have not got a problem with bobbins and think he is an ok poster, so my question was just that a question not jumping on the bandwagon as you called it.

Fuck me... look under his avatar. Its his user title that was being changed, and it has been.

Do your eyes not work?

Bobbins has always been a face, he is like Cena. He is one of the finest but it is cool to boo him.

If a thread has passed the three pages on the off topic section of the boards, how can one retrieve it? In this case, the thread would be "What have you been listening to recently?" I very much doubt many in the UKFF will be able to sleep tonight without knowing what my thoughts are on Nicola Roberts' Cinderella Eyes.