THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
This is definatley my original sig. (and was before we switched boards). Angle became my avatar as soon as that was on Tv. Was that 02?

Yeah, but you're on your third username of the year! You're out.

• Paid Members

I'd say the most likely people to have never changed anything are the lurkers who've been around since Day One but haven't posted much. No reason to have something people aren't going to see often, if at all.

Who is it who has a sig saying they won't change their sig until they go to a certain BritWres show in 2004?

I've had this name and (I think) avatar since the day I signed up. Since I have sigs turned off I couldn't even remember what my sig was so I just had a quick look and it's a link to a post on here selling VHS masters (that no longer exists) and a link to the WCW Archive site I had (that also no longer exists!). Luckily it has an exact date as to when the site (and thus my sig) was last updated which was 26th August 2006. Almost 5 years! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Who is it who has a sig saying they won't change their sig until they go to a certain BritWres show in 2004?

kendall mint cake, I believe. What's happened to him? Haven't seen much of him recently.