THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I assume this is the best place for this, what time do people tend to head to chat for a PPV, on the off chance I'm about and can be arsed at any time?

I usually pop in at 12:30 and there's usually a shit load in there. WWE PPV's are usually have a few in. The UKFF peaked during the Monday Night Wars version II, though.

Is there a reason as to why there has there been a recent spate of posts on here that have the same content written twice?

Is there a reason as to why there has there been a recent spate of posts on here that have the same content written twice?

• Paid Members

It is due to a fix to stop double posts, creating the double post inside the original post rather than a separate double post.

It is due to a fix to stop double posts, creating the double post inside the original post rather than a separate double post.