Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

• Paid Members

Get with the times, grandad!

(There almost definitely won't ever be a paperback. Phones, tablets and computers are physical though. There literally is a free app for that)

I'm just a sucker for paper. It adds to the prestige.

It'd make a wonderful phsyical gift for a Christmas stocking. A choice of Smoke & Mirrors and Steven Seagal or a Kinder Selection Box, Armani Gift Set and a Sons of Anarchy Season Box Set? You win that fight, sir!

I'll be honest. My phone still has buttons that you press and my "laptop" may as well have been manfactured by Fisher Price, so I struggle to stay relevant. On any level, when I think about it.

I still want Astro's book in physical format!

Get with the times, grandad!

(There almost definitely won't ever be a paperback. Phones, tablets and computers are physical though. There literally is a free app for that)

Are you not able to stick it up on one of those "on demand" printing sites like lulu.com? I have no idea how they work, or if they'd be worth the effort. I'm with grandad on this, I'd much prefer a physical book.

I'm reading William Regal's book at the moment and really enjoying it. His drug abuse is covered in so much detail. So many pages end with "but things were about to get worse" and you think jeze, how?! And then he's right. He's lucky to be alive. 

Really honest book, well worth reading. 

I've just accidentally bought the Wrestlecrap book and it's now sitting ready for me on my Kindle. It'd better be good.

Which one? Death of WCW? Book of lists? Book of Crap?

Book of Lists. Death of WCW is the one I was supposed to buy but I had both tabs open at once and made a boo boo.