Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ebb, you've been to Bloodstock more recently than I have. Do they do day tickets, or is it purely the ticket for the full weekend? Me and my pal are looking to a day at each festival next year (Sunday at Download - Aerosmith, Alter Bridge et al; Saturday at Bloodstock - Emperor, Carcass, Lacuna Coil et al; whatever day Metallica play at Sonisphere)

  • Paid Members
Posted

yeh they do day tickets, i don't think they are released until closer to the day though. In 2012 we just turned up on the Sunday and paid on the gate.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Listening to a 2005 album by Brazilian Suicidal Black Metal band Thy Light

 

Enjoying the album, but feel like frigging hanging myself at the same time :)

Posted

The Prodigy announced as the third headliner for Sonisphere, which for me are 3 solid headliners, hopefully they get some good support acts. I enjoyed the festival when I went mostly because of a very diverse set of bands they had playing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was just thinking Download or sonisphere or wherever should get Spinal Tap to headine one of the days one year, there's obviously a shortage of big enough rock bands that haven't done the same headline spot loads of times and gigs by them are really special & rare. I'd give their agent a call if I was organising a rock festival anyway.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I was just thinking Download or sonisphere or wherever should get Spinal Tap to headine one of the days one year, there's obviously a shortage of big enough rock bands that haven't done the same headline spot loads of times and gigs by them are really special & rare. I'd give their agent a call if I was organising a rock festival anyway.

Maybe not headline but if the one-note joke that is Tenacious D can play on the main stage at Download then there is no reason the Tap can't.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Pearl Jam announce 2 UK shows for 2014 -

 

8th July 2014 - Leeds First Direct Arena

11th July 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl

 

They're playing 11 European dates. Just 2 fests, one being Rock Werchter in Belgium. (alongside Metallica & Arctic Monkeys).

  • Paid Members
Posted

Joey Jordison has left Slipknot, bit of a shocker. Don't really see where the band goes from here, they've basically lost their two primary song writers now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...