Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

That's quite the coup for Leeds arena, they're getting some pretty big acts there, hopefully it'll continue.

 

Heard about Joey leaving Slipknot this afternoon. Personally I think they'll be fine without him. Its being cited as 'personal reasons' but can't help but think he and Corey have had a disagreement of some kind and he's just got out while he can. There's purely speculation on my part though

Edited by KingOfMetal
Posted

Beelzefuzz - anyone?

A great new band from Maryland, these guys released my favorite album this year. Here, check this out:

 

Anybody that likes classic Heavy Rock/Doom will get a kick from this.

Posted

That's some good stuff right there, perfect timing too as I've been on a little Doom binge after seeing ORE (fuck yeah tubas) and Om live.

 

Also, I've recently found this super supergroup called

who are on the sludgier side.
Posted

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Volbeat

Buckcherry

Memphis May Fire

Avatar

Suicide Silence

Lonely The Brave

SikTh

Arcane Roots

Feed The Rhino

The Amity Affliction

Thy Art Is Murder

Jake E Lee's Red Dragon Cartel

Battlecross

 

Added to Download. Seriously hopeful that Volbeat are on Sunday

Posted
I only know that Crazybitch song by Buckcherry from that list. The undercard will be great for me...

I seen them last year in the rain at a festival and they where great, well worth checking out

Posted (edited)

I'll give Ogre a listen.

 

Haha Sikth, i remember everyone around my ways thinking that they would be huge, but they also thought the same about Vex Red, A and Raging Speedhorn.

Edited by Merzbow
  • Paid Members
Posted

The mighty CLUTCH are doing a 2nd leg of their 'Earth Rocker' tour (support comes from 'Lionize').

 

Apr. 22 Newcastle 02 Academy

Apr. 23 Leeds Metropolitian Univ.

Apr.24 Manchester Academy -

Apr. 26 Berlin, GER Desertfest@Astra-

Apr. 29 Birmingham 02 Academy-

Apr. 30 Brighton Concorde 2 -

May 1 London The Forum -

May 3 Nottingham Rock City

May 4 Bristol Temples Festival@Motion

May 6 Edinburgh The Liquid Room

May 7 Glasgow 02 ABC

May 8 Belfast The Limelight

May 9 Dublin, IRE The Academy Dublin

 

I understand that 'Earth Rocker' will be announced as Metal Hammer's album of the year & Classic Rock magazines #2 hence the extra dates. Got my Manchester tickets this morning via O2 priority.

 

Their show at the Manchester Ritz earlier this year was probably my gig of the year, even if you're a casual fan I'd recommend checking them out live, absolutely temendous.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...