What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Also, forgot to say:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Was it just me, or were they foreshadowing something with Erin and Phyllis? "I just wish I had a mother sometimes for this stuff", after we heard about Phyllis chucking her baby away when she was at school. I know it's potentially a bit maudlin and soapy for something like The Office, but maybe they want to create a new lingering background story with the Michael's departure leaving such a huge hole.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I didnt get emotional because I imagine he'll be making the occaisional appearance in the future. Was a good episode though.

Interesting times ahead for the show. Will the next season be a quick death or a hilarious rebirth? I dont envy that writing team.

Anyone see this docufim on More4? I Sky plussed it and watched it this morning. Part of their True Stories season.

Catfish

When New York photographer Nev Schulman receives a painting based on one of his photographs from Abby, an eight-year-old child prodigy in Michigan, they become Facebook friends, and Nev develops online relationships with Abby's family, in particular with her attractive elder half-sister Megan.

But is everything as it seems? Nev travels to Michigan to find out.

A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.

True Stories commissions and showcases the best international feature documentaries.

It's not available on demand but there's a good chance it may well be repeated, I recommend it.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
Anyone else been watching Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic? I'm not 100% sure what the hell is going on with some things, but I'm enjoying it.

I haven't but I found out that Roxanne McKee gets them out in it so it obviously has something going for it.

• Moderators

I have no idea who Roxanna McGee is, but I've seen the first three episodes and there has been a lot of tits so far.

I was unsure about this show after 2 episodes but after watching the 3rd last night I'm sold on it. There's some great characters, and an absolute cunt who I can't wait to see get his comeuppance.

After watching the first Michael-less episode of The Office, I still think theres easily life in the show without him. I think the general opinion was that most of the main characters were getting a little stale, so introducing a new boss will breathe new life into them (as it did with Jim when Charles Miner appeared). Jim and Pam sucking up to Ferrell is an example of this.

Kevin was featured more in this episode than nearly any other one in the shows history. Plus you had great lines by Gabe, Kelly and Ryan, and Darryl.

The new boss is almost guaranteed to be great. I was thinking back, and I cant really remember any new character they have introduced to be bad. Andy, Karen, Erin, Holly, Charles, Gabe (who's turned into a superrb character). All have been done superbly.

On another note, Parks and Recreation has been brilliant for the new season. They have the golden trio of Leslie, Swanson and Tom, backed up by loads of other great characters. Ben and Chris being permenent characters has also healped things. The suprise wedding episode was genius.

is one of the funniest things Ive seen for a while, too. Plus the Leslie/Ben romance has been done very well. Edited by Dai

• Paid Members

been watching Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, the subjects on there was really interesting and they make you think, but the way it's done is pretty annoying, too many actors and pre-written scripts for my liking.

I know its on TV right now but after wanting to see it for about 6 years I bought the DVD set of Blade: The Series because its actually unrated/18 rated for UK rather than the tamer TV version. And you know it was well worth the

Did no-one else watch the 1st episode of the new series of Psychoville? It wasn't advertised much, i would of missed it if my brother didn't tell me it was on a few hours before.

Really good first episode. Lots of things happening, a few new characters and the creepiness upped even more (not now silent singer!).