What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

This Happy Valley is a motherfucker. Great cast and the baddy in it is desperate for a good kicking. Cop killing rapist. The bloke has more than built up a CV not seen since Clarence Boddicker. The cast is excellent. Sarah Lancashire, Steve Pemberton, George Costigan, Siobhan Finneran. Quite the group.

I live in Huddersfield which is close by Hebden Bridge, quite a lot of the people I went to school with lived there. Tis a nice part of the world, but I bloody love West Yorkshire so I may be a bit biased.

Edited by deathrey

• Moderators

Yeah, I liked W. Yorkshire too. But I think people up there are similar to people from around here, which might have helped.

Edited by PowerButchi

This Happy Valley is a motherfucker. Great cast and the baddy in it is desperate for a good kicking. Cop killing rapist. The bloke has more than built up a CV not seen since Clarence Boddicker. The cast is excellent. Sarah Lancashire, Steve Pemberton, George Costigan, Siobhan Finneran. Quite the group.

I worked on this series. In fact my name is on the credits each week. Have tried to avoid watching as much as possible at work so I can enjoy it at home. I have really been enjoying it. I know that the next Ep (4) is another cracker !!

That's awesome. What were you involved in? Was it as grim on set as it is watching it?

I am involved in the post production (editing, sound mixing etc) so I don't tend to go to set much. I only went once back in January for this series but not much was going on on that day.

• Paid Members

Been watching "Homicide Hunter with Lt. Joe Kenda" recently. Don't know if it's supposed to be a piss-take but I think it's absolutely hilarious. Guy really thinks he was Clint Eastwood with his big fuck-off gun blasting bad guys away. Yesterday he told a Mexican guy and a black guy to strip off in front of him in the corner due to the fact they weren't confessing (a reconstuction of it was played). Had them standing there in the scud for a couple of hours. Insane. I was howling when watching it. Kenda was definately checking them out. Kenda also sports a bad toupee too.

It's on right now and he's just said he was "frightened that he'd fuck up his Camero" (some sort of car).

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
Great people talking about SBTB, fond memories watching this. Who remembers The Wonder Years? That was a great series.

Winnie off that is some kind of Maths genius now. Personally I was always moire in the Boy Meets World camp for Savage starring sitcoms.