UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

If Batman Forever had came out a year or 2 earlier I wonder if we'd have seen a play on the Tommy 2 Face character. Good Crush and Evil Crush at the same time. 20 years later TNA are having a stab with Abyss!

Amongst all the dross that's overtaken TNA, the long-running Abyss/Parks story is a real pleasure. A multi-year story that's actually well done and still has some potential.

As boring as Abyss has become, Parks is brilliant. I can't explain it.

So today at work a few lads found out that I like wrestling. No major piss taking and a few of the lads was actually interested in who was still about and where the old boys was etc. Anyways one of the lads was asking about bits I rember and was asking if I remembered someone (He thinks it was Jericho) cashing in Money in the Bank on someone who was asleep to win the WWF Title. I said that didnt happen and he may be confusing it with a random hardcore title match with 24/7 rules but he was so certain. Obviously I know that Y2J never cashed in a mitb on a sleeping champion, but does anyone have any idea at all what he may be confusing his memory with?

It sounds like he's confusing it with Gerry Briscoe pinning Crash Holly for the Hardcore title under the 24/7 rules

Edit: IIRC Crash Holly hired the APA to protect him so he could get some sleep. they fucked off and left him alone while he was sleeping and Gerry Briscoe snuck in and pinned him to win the belt

Edited by insert_name_here

• Paid Members
I think I remember when Undertaker was starting his Ministry stuff that on commentary JR said something along the lines of 'his names Mark but hes gone to far he really believes hes this Undertaker character' did that happen Im more than certain I remember it, if it did when was it.

Yeah, that was the whole point of the Ministry gimmick at first. That he had gone insane and now believed his own shit, and was rich enough to afford the special effects. It ended up being quietly dropped when the Corporate Ministry was formed, but I believe it was a Russo idea and would have been around the whole kidnapping and cult part of the Ministry itself.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Now their match at Mania 30 is sorted, has Undertaker ever beaten Brock before? I know they had a few previous PPV matches in 02-03 but think Brock won all of those. If so it could obviously be used as part of the story leading to their match.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
RAW spoilers

I mentioned this a few weeks ago that I'd like Taker to challenge Lesnar instead of the other way round, Since Lesnar always beat him and its to avenge his only dragon he could'nt slay

Dont think Taker ever beat him, not on PPV or a memorable match atleast

Edited by The Cutting Edge

• Paid Members

I remembered Taker pinning him on SmackDown in a top contenders match in 2003 to earn a crack at Kurt Angle, but upon a quick check, turns out that was a triangle match with Big Show. So depends on what you consider "memorable" or whether you think three-ways count as "beat him." Pinned him on TV, certainly.

• Moderators

I mentioned this a few weeks ago that I'd like Taker to challenge Lesnar instead of the other way round, Since Lesnar always beat him and its to avenge his only dragon he could'nt slay

Kinda cuts Brock's nuts off though, knowing that 'Taker will ultimately win, no?