UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

MVP RULZ......pre sale code is EXTREME

Thanks I'll try and get some after work this evening

Thanks for the replies, yeah I've read going from Penn station to seacaucus seems to be the best option for most people

We are staying in Queens just across from the Queensboro bridge, which is just 10 mins on the subway away from central Manhattan so we'll be going from penn station to the event.

Not sure exactly, but Goldust when paired with Luna Vachon in 97/98 was gimp-ish I suppose.

And didn't The Bashams (spelling?) have somekind of S&M gimmick when they first came in?

Yeah they had Shaniqua as a manager/valet. She was like a dominatrix. Think her name was Linda Miles? She was in Tough Enough.

• Paid Members
Not sure exactly, but Goldust when paired with Luna Vachon in 97/98 was gimp-ish I suppose.

And didn't The Bashams (spelling?) have somekind of S&M gimmick when they first came in?

Yeah they had Shaniqua as a manager/valet. She was like a dominatrix. Think her name was Linda Miles? She was in Tough Enough.

Yeah, they ran that angle to explain her boob-job away as her chest swelling up when JBL clotheslined her in it.

Was ECW sued over the whole Mass Transit incident?

Not that I'm aware of. Surely it would go in their favour as the kid falsified his information, wouldn't it?

As far as ECW were aware he was old enough and had training. And the story goes that he gave New Jack permission to cut him, so its not like it was ECW's idea. He deceived them and gave permission to someone to slash him with a razorblade, he doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members
If I remember correctly, he had the offer to go back into WCW more or less on top, whereas Vince didn't see him as a main-eventer any more.

Specifically, (Flair says in his book) Vince asked Flair to do the honours for Razor, presumably bringing Razor's face turn forwards, in the wake of their program with Perfect. Flair thought putting over the new kids on the block was beneath him at that stage of his career, and when he signed with Vince it was on the understanding that if Flair was ever unhappy, Vince would let him go without complaint. Flair was unhappy, so Vince let him go. He taped the Perfect "career-ending" match, did the Rumble, worked Hennig on a few more house shows, did the European tour (which Hitman made sound like a massive piss-up) and left.

When was the first time someone vacated a title due to a real injury?

Proper title in a proper major fed? In 1976 Jay Strongbow and Billy White Wolf (a/k/a General Adnan, LOLZ) forfeited the WWWF tag belts due to the latter needing actual neck surgery, explained in the storyline as "injured by Ken Patera." That's the oldest one I'm aware of.

Edited by air_raid