UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I remember seeing a trailer for a wrestling documentary a few years ago. It featured Scott Steiner, Chris Jericho & there was a bit with Honky Tonk Man at a fan convention/meet & greet type thing where he had a water bottle that he hinted at containing booze to make the day more bearable. Looked a mix between 'Beyond The Mat' & a talking heads type presentation. Does anyone know what it was & if it's available?

I remember seeing a trailer for a wrestling documentary a few years ago. It featured Scott Steiner, Chris Jericho & there was a bit with Honky Tonk Man at a fan convention/meet & greet type thing where he had a water bottle that he hinted at containing booze to make the day more bearable. Looked a mix between 'Beyond The Mat' & a talking heads type presentation. Does anyone know what it was & if it's available?

Bloodstained Memoirs?

Going to be in Chicago area to visit family in a couple of weeks (but sadly will be back in the UK before RAW in Chicago) has anybody been to Victoria's Bar/Restaurant? is it worth going too?

Also any other wrestling related places of interest in the city?

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

Bloodstained Memoirs?

Funnily enough I got an e-mail from Amazon about this dvd the other day, so if it is it then you should get it easily.

I bought a DVD of that very thing a good few years back. Think it was from Famous Mortimer. He had loads of great ones like the heel Doink one, a Papa Shango one, a Jake/Savage comp, an Adam Bomb one. Dont have any DVDs like that any more, so Im just making you aware there is one out there.

If, as a wrestler in WWE, you have the shits/are sick as a dog/have migraine etc. and you're advertised for a match, there's not much that can be done is there? If it's on Raw in the midcard, I'm sure for the most part it's interchangeable but if Cena had diarrohea before Money In The Bank 2011 for example, what's the contingency plan? I know a lot of wrestlers have talked off shitting themselves on foreign tours where water isn't clean, but when you're on PPV you have hundreds of thousands of eyeballs on you.

• Moderators

I've always been fascinated by the commentators' toilet habits. Over all these many, many PPVs (and 2-3 hour TV shows), have none of them had to do a big wee? They're sat there for 3 hours, maybe more if they come out beforehand. For Wrestlemanias, they're holding in about 5 hours of widdles. There's probably nerves, too, making them feel like they need to go even if they don't. Has nobody ever really, really needed to do a wee behind the commentary desk, ever? Did JR never need to drain his mushroom into his hat? That's to say nothing of poo poos. I bet the bogs backstage are crowded too, with Perfect cutting up clothes and Pillman taking pictures of his turds. You probably can't even go without someone pushing you over so you piss everywhere as a rib.

You'd probably never be allowed to forget it if you had to get up for a slash. Vince would be chasing you round with your wet trousers on a stick. Next week you'd be introduced as Piddle P. Pants, or Barry Bladder.

There's sneezing too, which never happens. Shawn had that big bogey in the Tito match, but nobody ever sneezes. I think that's something to do with adrenaline though.

s1_foot.jpgmichaelcole.jpg

'ow do yer piss?!

• Moderators

Booker T just fucked off on a PPV for a piss once. I reckon they just wear those pants with catheters you can buy from those catalogues inside Sunday supplements next to that shoe a man balances on his finger and industrial strength toenail clippers.

Edited by PowerButchi

I bought a DVD of that very thing a good few years back. Think it was from Famous Mortimer. He had loads of great ones like the heel Doink one, a Papa Shango one, a Jake/Savage comp, an Adam Bomb one. Dont have any DVDs like that any more, so Im just making you aware there is one out there.

I have these - and I think I have a spare copy of the Heel Doink one. I'll have a look tonight.