UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was all over WCW Magazine for that first month after they formed, when Hogan was spraypainting his tank tops before they created the classic logo we all now know and love.

I can't find a decent pic of it on Google.

I'm sure that thing with Hogan was just a cock-up on his part. The way he said the end bit really quickly suggested he had a bit of a brain freeze: "The New ... World ... Organisationofwrestlingbrother!"

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

That's what happens why you fly someone in at the last minute, keep him in a car for an hour to work the wrestlers and then send him out the car 30 seconds before his run in. Still one of the best promos ever.

Is this what you're talking about?

maxresdefault.jpg

This was the first Hogan nWo airbrushed shirt.

p1.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Is it a choice to switch from wrestler to commentator in WWE? Or are u told to switch, I was wondering was it the choice of Matt Striker/Alex Riley/Taz. I know Taz was having neck problems so that may have been the reason he got moved to commentary but it doesn't seem fair if it wasn't the choice of Striker/Riley.

• Paid Members
You know on the old intro for all the WWE shows? Like the one before the current one? What event is JR describing when he shouts "My God what a night!" I've always wondered.

I always imagined he was talking about Wrestlemania 14. Think he said it after Austin's title win over Shawn Michaels. Seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

Probably a daft question but is there any difference between the two tag title belts? not just the current ones but any previous ones, just struck me watching Raw that they probably get mixed up all the time, so do the wrestlers or anyone backstage mark them or anything like that or are they just not bothered, which admittedly is more likely

Probably a daft question but is there any difference between the two tag title belts? not just the current ones but any previous ones, just struck me watching Raw that they probably get mixed up all the time, so do the wrestlers or anyone backstage mark them or anything like that or are they just not bothered, which admittedly is more likely

I'd imagine they aren't too bothered which they have. The ones they use on TV aren't the same ones they carry to house shows anyway.