UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

After reading how Yoshi has been around since 2009 it got me wondering, who has been around for the longest (continuous) period of time in the WWE Locker room.

So obviously we have John Cena and Randy Orton both from 2002 but think it might be interesting seeing some odd ones pop up.

After reading how Yoshi has been around since 2009 it got me wondering, who has been around for the longest (continuous) period of time in the WWE Locker room.

So obviously we have John Cena and Randy Orton both from 2002 but think it might be interesting seeing some odd ones pop up.

You're obviously not counting Triple H and The Undertaker, so it depends on what you're counting as "continuous" I am guessing you don't count those two as they've had lengthy voluntary absences that weren't specifically because of an injury. So, it's got to be Mark Henry, then Kane, then Regal, then Mysterio I'd have thought. And Jerry Lawler before Mysterio, if he counts.

Edited by The Dart

So, it's got to be Mark Henry, then Kane, then Regal, then Mysterio I'd have thought.

Kane's been employed since about 95.

Although for some reason, Mark Henry thinks he was in WWE for about three years before Kane turned up. In an interview with Henry I watched recently (possibly the Rosenberg one), he was going on about how he'd been around the longest of nearly everybody, and the bloke mentioned other wrestlers who had been there longer. And Henry was saying that Kane has only been there since 1999/2000.

• Paid Members
So, it's got to be Mark Henry, then Kane, then Regal, then Mysterio I'd have thought.

Kane's been employed since about 95.

Although for some reason, Mark Henry thinks he was in WWE for about three years before Kane turned up. In an interview with Henry I watched recently (possibly the Rosenberg one), he was going on about how he'd been around the longest of nearly everybody, and the bloke mentioned other wrestlers who had been there longer. And Henry was saying that Kane has only been there since 1999/2000.

It was Rick Bogner under the mask for the first few years.