UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

The show wasn't up to much at all really.

One notable moment which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet was the backstage segment in which Stephanie proposed to give Daniel Bryan a 'corporate makeover' in an attempt to make him more appealing to Vince, who still refuses to get on board the Bryan bandwagon. Hunter suggested it was an idea worth considering.

Rhyno is only 37.

Is he done now? He seems young enough to still be able to work for TNA or WWE, and if I'm honest I always quite liked him. The first match I ever saw Bobby Roode as a main event potential was his first singles PPV match against Rhyno, they did a good job.

Has he burnt his bridges, or is he just retired?

• Paid Members

Didn't Rhyno cause a scene by knocking fuck out of some woman in a hotel lobby (whilst working for the WWE), then going mental and smashing everything in sight?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
Christ! Raw must be dull at the moment if it's a Wednesday and there is no thread. Even the UKFF's Love/Hate relationship with IMPACT gets a reasonable debate and discussion on a weekly basis.

Not the case at all, really. It was just a pre-taped Raw and taped ones are always a bit staid and safe.

• Awards Moderator
When did WWE stop editing Benoit out of history?

He had a fleeting appearance on the Best of SmackDown set - onscreen, front of camera as part of a TLC match. Not in-ring, but a reaction shot. I was testing the disc before release and made someone get on the phone to WWE to check they knew it was on there.

First time they let even an appearance of him pass.

• Paid Members
Is there any footage floating around of ECW's last show at the ECW Arena?

RF video have it, nothing remarkable.

I think you're on about their last ever event. I'm talking about their December 23rd show at the ECW Arena. Someone must have a VHS, somewhere.

At various times watching shoot interviews and stuff I've heard the term BSK, I know its a backstage group of wrestlers that were against the the Kliq but who was in the BSK and what does it stand for? and this is probably a weird question but what kind of food does the WWE catering provide because it must cost a fortune having chefs prepare stuff at each show?