UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Random question. Would any of you guys go to a wrestling show on your own?Jushin Liger is facing Prince Devitt in London this weekend but I have no-one to go with as the usual guys that I see shows with have other plans. So I'm having a big mental debate whether or not to make the trip to London from the middle of Hampshire by myself to see Liger live. I've asked a number of people to go, even offering to buy their ticket out of my own money but it's looking quite likely that I'll have to go on my own or not at all.

• Paid Members

If you want too see it that badly then go or you'll just end up regretting it, just take a book or summit for the journey, it's something I considered once but backed out on the day of the show, it's always better with a few mates but if you get into the action you'll be fine.Didn't mean to seem so dickish above Hallicks, apologise if it came across that way, fellow Arrested fans shouldn't fight <3

Edited by Maverick

Don't regret it on Sunday morning. Just go. I go to gigs and other events all the time by myself (There aren't many Van Der Graaf Generator fans my age sadly), and still have a fun time.You might meet someone you know down there!GO SEE LIGER.

• Paid Members

If the WWE are actually going to go with Shaemus as the next big babyface I wish they'd actually do something with him now to prepare him for it. They can't just wait till Cena's neck/hips disintegrate and expect everyone to all of a sudden take Shaemus seriously as a main eventer. The guy runs around like a smug coked up tosspot and has done fuck all for years now.

How many British wrestlers have done Shoot Interviews? I know Mark "Rollerball" Rocco did one, Dave Finlay, Jody Fleish, Ricky Knight, Adrian Street, Johnny Storm & Dynamite Kid did one but anyone else?Would love to seen Kendo Nagasaki do one or Wayne Bridges but anyone else from the World of Sport era?

• Paid Members

Bradshaw was a heel from Fully Loaded, where he turned on Terry Funk after a tag match. I can't remember when Simmons turned, he was doing nothing in summer '98 after the brief feud with Rock, was he? Nothing memorable anyway. But yeah, didn't they just get repackaged with the Jackyl around November? I don't recall it being really explained.

Random question. Would any of you guys go to a wrestling show on your own?Jushin Liger is facing Prince Devitt in London this weekend but I have no-one to go with as the usual guys that I see shows with have other plans. So I'm having a big mental debate whether or not to make the trip to London from the middle of Hampshire by myself to see Liger live. I've asked a number of people to go, even offering to buy their ticket out of my own money but it's looking quite likely that I'll have to go on my own or not at all.

Quoting myself from earlier today here:

He's not the only one excited for tomorrow night either!I really can't wait for tomorrow. London has been my cut off point for several years now. Band I love playing only the one show in England, but it's London? Pass. A wrestling show that if it were to take place in my home town, Preston, Nottingham, Cambridge, maybe Sittingbourne and I'd do it, but it happens to be in London? Pass. Jushin Thunder Liger doing his first show in England for over 25 years..... In London? Oh fine, okay.I cannot put over how much Liger on this show in this main event means. It's his first UK show in over two and a half decades. The last time he was in England he was a young wrestler on a learning excursion, when he returned to Japan and became the character we know and love today he became a wrestling legend. So to see Liger's "debut" in England? This is something you have to go out of your way to see.And I know Liger's just been announced for Preston in November so people may be feeling less pressure to go into London on Saturday? NO! DO BOTH SHOWS! A legend like Liger you must seize and grasp hold of every single opportunity you have to see him. While the Preston shows in Preston are bound to be fantastic and Liger and Allmark are guaranteed to have a great match, Liger's match tomorrow is going to be massive and something you do not want to miss.Prince Devitt is arguably the best junior heavyweight of his generation. Maybe even one of the best wrestlers of his generation. But he and many others like him owe an unrepayable debt to Liger for helping to modernize and revolutionize the junior heavyweight style of wrestling. This would be a big singles match in Japan when not part of the BOSJ. In fact outside of three BOSJ matches (all won by Devitt) they've only faced off in one PPV match which happened 5 years ago and was won by Liger (their first contest).Now Devitt is the Liger of his generation. He just recently won the BOSJ, for the second time compared to Liger's three. He's in his third and current reign as the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion against Liger's ELEVEN. Liger's sixth reign with that belt lasted 628 days and he only vacated the belt due to injury. That's more than Devitt's first two reigns COMBINED. Liger was seen as a credible threat against heavyweights and now Devitt is also making that jump as leader of the Bullet Club.You've got a legend against a current ace in Japan doing battle in the main event of RevPro's biggest show to date and it's all for a British title. This is big.

You're never going to see this match taken place again in England.Do it.

hello, whats the name of the website thats like a wrestling database and you can check what happened on a certain day in history, it has all the events and historical information...i want to see what happened on my birthday