UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Can anyone remember who the original choice to play Kane was? If I remember correctly it was someone from Japan like Tanaka or someone (although the height difference would have been something...).

The original choice was Kama Mustafa.

• Paid Members

Sure it was Meltzer that said it was Spivey or Jacobs. Spivey had long retired (but was wanting a comeback), so Jacobs got the nod.

Can anybody answer this question that is strangely bugging me right now? Is the "Jesus Christ Superstar" music dubbed over for Muraco's entrance at Wrestlemania 4 on the DVD? Cheers!

I have seen him live but haven't seen enough of his work especially his latest stuffto comment. The thing that put me off him was it last year he was doing a tour af Europe supposed to include the Uk but he ended up going home early in a sulk because nobody knew who he was. Just seemed a bit backward.

This is probably a ridiculous request, but if anyone has some spare time maybe they can help.

I want to watch as much WCW "Wrestlecrap" as I can find on YouTube, specifically all the insane stuff mentioned in The Death of WCW Book. All time periods really, but specifically stuff from about 1996 onwards would be enough. If someone can just post some links, or give me a list of some stuff to search for.

I'd go through the book myself, but it's at work, and I fancy watching some of it tomorrow.

• Paid Members
Superbrawl 2000 should be right up your alley, Dart. Aside from the new Godfather Of Soul being crowned, it's a hilariously bad show.

It really is one of WCW WORST ever shows, and yet it has one of the best moments from it's dying days with The Cat and James Brown. What a wonderful little segment that is.

• Paid Members
Can anyone remember who the original choice to play Kane was? If I remember correctly it was someone from Japan like Tanaka or someone (although the height difference would have been something...).

The original choice was Kama Mustafa.

I've heard from somewhere, possible the godfather shoot, that they wanted him back in a a bastardised version of papa shango and put that on hold because the kane character started up and seemed the better option.

I've heard somewhere else, possible from the Cornette shoots through KC, that the kane bit was Jacobs last run, if it flopped they were just going to sack him off and move on.

Edited by Tommy!

Anyone know of any websites which lists which matches on WWE DVD sets are available on other sets? Got my eye on a few DVDs in the Silver Vision sale but I don't wanna waste my money if I already own the majority of the matches elsewhere.