UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Slightly odd question here: can anyone tell me if FightDVD (Clear Vision) have lost their licence to produce/distribute UFC DVDs? I only ask because they're still yet to put 116: Lesnar Vs. Carwin up on their site for pre-order, in comparison to the Silver Vision site, which normally has WWE PPVs up for order a good 5 or 6 days before the event takes place.

My assumption is that FightDVD ARE still the UFC DVD people for Europe, but the speediness of UFC PPVs being able to be ordered compared with WWE is pretty dismal. But if anyone can shed any further light on the matter, it would satisfy a little curiosity.

• Paid Members

Can any one give me any info on "Thunderslam Wrestling".

Now normally we get a Slam show in town every so often, but this time its this Thunderslam group. The picture in the book of Stixx being whipped across the ring by the UK Pit Bulls has been replaced with a picture of people I've never seen on a show before.

The best bit, a quote from some one on the UKFF in my local whats on book.

It's not a wrestling show, it's a fun filled night of family entertainment at the theater- and it's awesome! - UKFF (WRESTLING FAN FORUM)

So any info would be good. We also have Jim Davidson and Roy Chubby Brown coming to town. One day we might get some one funny. To be fair I'd go a see Jim if he was cheaper,

Thunderslam Wrestling are awesome. Their website has no details about any other shows until they return to Harlow in November. I don't doubt it'd be a good show, but I imagine their non Harlow shows may not have the complete awesomeness that the Harlow shows have.

• Paid Members
does anyone know why judy bagwell was involved in wcw at all? did she know anyone high up or that?

She was always in the locker room, hanging out with Buff anyway. Luger and Sting knew her well. She was like Buff's agent. Maybe they just thought it was something different and for a cheap laugh. It was sort of funny the first time she came out with Rick Steiner. Its well they started putting her on a forklift was when it got shite.

• Paid Members
Thunderslam Wrestling are awesome. Their website has no details about any other shows until they return to Harlow in November. I don't doubt it'd be a good show, but I imagine their non Harlow shows may not have the complete awesomeness that the Harlow shows have.

Thanks for that, I should have thought to goggle for a website so sorry about that.

Theres plenty of names on there who look boss and I know of which is good. I'd guess I'd go whatever as it opposite the pub and its a day out but I did wonder if there was some info, especially as they quote this place in the book :laugh: I can't wait for it now.

Was just having a gander at William Regals twitter and he says something about Dave Taylor being one of the best journeyman wrestlers ever. So my question is this: What exactly is a journeyman wrestler?

My understanding is a journey man is a wrestler (or, indeed, any kind of sportsman) who has plied his trade all over the world in various countries and on numerous continents.

Was just having a gander at William Regals twitter and he says something about Dave Taylor being one of the best journeyman wrestlers ever. So my question is this: What exactly is a journeyman wrestler?

My understanding is a journey man is a wrestler (or, indeed, any kind of sportsman) who has plied his trade all over the world in various countries and on numerous continents.

in football terms a journeyman would be your Craig Bellamy / Nic anelka type, 10 clubs in 12 years, that kind of thing

in football terms a journeyman would be your Craig Bellamy / Nic anelka type, 10 clubs in 12 years, that kind of thing

And one that youngsters can learn a great deal from I think.