UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I finally saw the Huckster vs Nacho Man match from the WM12 pre-game show. (The joke/shock really doesn't work when stretched past 30 seconds.) The audience were all reading copies of The Sun. Anyone know why? I don't remember hearing it was filmed over here.

Trying to get a flatmate new to wrestling hyped for Wrestlemania by showing him top matches. We just watched the HHH vs Undertaker WM 27 match and he loved it, but we can't find a good copy of the WM 28 one anywhere. They're either out of sync or really shit quality. Any of you guys kind enough to find a link for me?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqnnlf_un...28-part-1_sport

This one isn't bad man.

• Paid Members
Trying to get a flatmate new to wrestling hyped for Wrestlemania by showing him top matches. We just watched the HHH vs Undertaker WM 27 match and he loved it, but we can't find a good copy of the WM 28 one anywhere. They're either out of sync or really shit quality. Any of you guys kind enough to find a link for me?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqnnlf_un...28-part-1_sport

This one isn't bad man.

Did the job nicely. Cheers!

• Paid Members
Must be a Rupert Murdoch reference. Turner and Murdoch were at each other in 1996 werent they?

Yeah, Turner's CNN was having a blood feud with Murdoch's Fox News at the time. Also think it was a bit of a sweetener from Vince McMahon to Murdoch to pursuade him to come aboard and put some money into the WWF. Place was in the shitter at the time. Really needed a big-money backer, like WCW had with Turner.

• Paid Members

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrho79_th...=2#.UV3l-pNJOwc

Was Steve Austin ever mentioned about headlining the PPV Judgment Day 2000? You could tell his neck was bothering him after he struck Vince and WWE never really mentioned him after that until he eventually returned.

Regarding the WWE PPVs on DVD why are the covers so spoilery? Two examples was Cena holding the Briefcase on the 2012 MITB one & The rock holding the WWE Title on the Royal Rumble 2013 one. Surely if fans are buying the DVDs they dont want to know who wins the big match as that kinda ruins the atmosphere especially for the casual fan who doesnt watch WWE on a regular basis.

Regarding the WWE PPVs on DVD why are the covers so spoilery? Two examples was Cena holding the Briefcase on the 2012 MITB one & The rock holding the WWE Title on the Royal Rumble 2013 one. Surely if fans are buying the DVDs they dont want to know who wins the big match as that kinda ruins the atmosphere especially for the casual fan who doesnt watch WWE on a regular basis.

How many people would actually be buying the DVD's thesedays without already knowing the results? I can't imagine anyone laying down

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever done a top rope crucifix?

Yeah I'm sure they do that shit in lucha all the time. I remember seeing Super Dragon crucifix powerbomb El Generico off the second rope in France.

How many people would actually be buying the DVD's thesedays without already knowing the results? I can't imagine anyone laying down