UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I want to know who the wrestlers were that were so bad, D'Lo threw a fit.

It's probably too business exposing but I'd love to see televised Gut Check with real wannabe wrestlers.

I want to know who the wrestlers were that were so bad, D'Lo threw a fit.

It's probably too business exposing but I'd love to see televised Gut Check with real wannabe wrestlers.

I would shit myself if Dlo Broon went off on me like that. I got quite a chill just watching it on tv. I'm assuming those little videos of the tour they show is to make up for the longer commercial breaks in The US? A few weeks ago they had a tedious ten minute look at a Knockouts photoshoot. The one savng grace is Tara's arse, wich in my opinion is nicer the Tessmacher's. Controversial.

• Paid Members
She's not actually that huge in the flesh, but she does project an incredibly impressive aura, almost like a Kong or Phoenix. Looks bad-ass, fits her name. Never seen her wrestle, though.

I did see her in the crowd at Swindon recently. She was only about the 14th scariest looking woman there, but it was Swindon.

On the recent TNA Impact (and also on the Backstage Pass) there were some clips of D'Lo running a Gut Check clinic for wrestlers from across Europe.

There's a particular pair in the ring that are so bad, he throws them out, and Bobby Roode and Kaz who are watching are laughing their heads off at the strawbs (/carny).

Anyone recognise the two shitarses, or any of the other candidates mentioned? There's this huge German girl who they seem to quite like. The whole thing is fascinating.

Johnny Gill and a guy called The Polish Giant. Both awful.

This might sound a bit of a strange question as its to do will merchandise in general. Over the years ive been buying DVDs from different traders of these promotions WWE, ECW, Georgia, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-South/UWF, WCW, AWA, Florida, Central States, Continental, Memphis, Portland, Pro Wrest USA, St Louis, SMW, SouthWest, Stampede, WCCW, Pro Wrestling This Week, TNA, NJPW, AJPW, Shoots, ROH, AAA, CMLL.

Are there any other promotions worth trying to get hold of?

• Paid Members
Why did Jonny Storm cut his hair?

Sometime around 2005-6, I think. You could ask him on Twitter.

Was earlier than that. My first FWA show was New Frontiers 2004, and he had a shaved head at that point.

Although moofasa was asking "why" and not "when". :cool:

• Paid Members

Was earlier than that. My first FWA show was New Frontiers 2004, and he had a shaved head at that point.

'When' - I believe he first appeared like that at 'British Uprising 2' in October 2003. The crowd chanted "WHERE'S YOUR HAIR GONE (clap clap clapclapclap)?!" to which he responded "You want to talk about hair? Let's talk about your mother's bush, baby!"

As for 'Why' - I dunno. Probably teh aidz.

'When' - I believe he first appeared like that at 'British Uprising 2' in October 2003. The crowd chanted "WHERE'S YOUR HAIR GONE (clap clap clapclapclap)?!" to which he responded "You want to talk about hair? Let's talk about your mother's bush, baby!"

As for 'Why' - I dunno. Probably teh aidz.

He came out with his new hair cut the night before Uprising at an All Star show. When we spoke to him after the show he begged us not to mention it on here as he wanted it to be surprise for the FWA fans.

This might sound a bit of a strange question as its to do will merchandise in general. Over the years ive been buying DVDs from different traders of these promotions WWE, ECW, Georgia, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-South/UWF, WCW, AWA, Florida, Central States, Continental, Memphis, Portland, Pro Wrest USA, St Louis, SMW, SouthWest, Stampede, WCCW, Pro Wrestling This Week, TNA, NJPW, AJPW, Shoots, ROH, AAA, CMLL.

Are there any other promotions worth trying to get hold of?

global/fmw

What was the name of the American wrestling magazine which was available over here in the mid nineties that was very similar to Superstars of Wrestling/Powerslam in that it was glossy with colour pictures and interesting articles. For some reason I remember they seemed to slip in the word bombastic in each issue.

Thanks

Shuggy