UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Which Diva was HHH alledged to have been knocking off in the mid-00s? Was it Christy Hemme? I know they won't have wanted to pay her a quarter of a million for her second year, but she left well sooner than I thought she would at the end of 05.

• Paid Members
Which Diva was HHH alledged to have been knocking off in the mid-00s? Was it Christy Hemme? I know they won't have wanted to pay her a quarter of a million for her second year, but she left well sooner than I thought she would at the end of 05.

That was the rumor at the time as her departure came out of nowhere but I think it's been debunked by several parties since then. Think a few people suggested she made advances on Triple H that were rejected which made her position untenable basically.

Edited by Inspector Paul Solo

• Paid Members

Take into account Triple H's role models are Vince McMahon, Ric Flair and Kevin Nash (all womanizers) and he married a female McMahon, and its not out of the question she'd allow her husband to fuck about. Linda let Vince do it for years. Flair's wife (the one he was married to for years) let him shag around as well, with the condition he wouldnt shag any of her mates. Which he did, and she left him.

And Hemme was all jacked up at the time. He has form with birds like that. And he was cheating with Stephanie when they got together. Nothing is surprising in wrestling.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Is Rick Rude the only guy to beat Flair on a PPV where Ric never got his win back on a televised event in WCW?

Going off memory alone, Curt Hennig pinned Flair at World War 3 1997 and to my recollection there was no significant revenge obtained unless you count Ric & David beating Hennig & Baz Windham in a tag match at Souled Out 99 (and why would you?). He certainly never avenged his loss to Bret Hart at Souled Out 98 either, I don't think they ever wrestled on WcW TV again after that.

Where can we find out ratings for programmes? Is there only ratings for the major shows or would I be able to find out what kind of numbers Experience and Superstars do on Sky One, for example?

Also, how many British promotions have had their own show on TV this year? I know of ICW on MyChannel and DOA on Fitness TV, but is there any others?

Does anyone know any info about the WWF/WWE annuals?

All I can find is them going up to 1994 and then not appearing again until 2007.

Im trying to get one from 1998 and 1999 as my son is really into the Attitude Era as thats what we are watching in the evening at the moment and id love to get something to accompany that time.

• Paid Members

There is definitely a 96 one, I remember getting it. In fact at college there was a cut out picture of Duke Drose (dont ask) on the front of my file from that annual. There must be some pre-2007, but it wouldnt be surprising if the annuals were discontinued for a few years. 1. Because there was fuck all WWF stuff over here at the time because it was dying on its arse and 2. By the time the Attitude era turned up, the people who distributes the annuals might not have wanted the WWF one next to Desperate Dan and The Bashstreet Kids. These days the likes of the Miz wouldnt be out of place if you stuck him next to Plug.

I remember the great wrestling depression of the mid-90s. Kids today don't know they are born/and other clich

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay