DJ Stevie C Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 The more you wipe the shittier the arse becomes.Your arse must work the opposite way than everyone else's, so.It was a play on a line in star wars, Leia says to Tarkin "The more you tighten your grip the more systems will slip through your fin...." oh nevermind.... You're right, I'm going to get a catheter fitted...
Loki Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 (edited) As far as taking a poo, Stevie, if you start tightening your grip halfway through your arse is definitely going to become shitty. This might be your problem. Edited August 5, 2008 by Loki
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 5, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2008 Seems Ronin still has no clue The Castlevale thread in the shows forum This man is the biggest denier since David Irving.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted August 5, 2008 Moderators Posted August 5, 2008 feree publicityWow.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted August 5, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2008 (edited) the crowd actually did fill u towards the end.Yup Myself, mike and LPW will no doubt get the usual abuse from a bunch of no marks who have never seen us.The YouTube clip was enough for people to go on for crying out loud. Edited August 5, 2008 by Shockmaster
darkship Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 I was going to say "it's a shame, because actually, that show looked quite good", and then I saw Scott Grimm in one match and Ronin vs Geraden as the main event, and... nah.
Sam-BFP Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 Mo did ya get taken up the arse by a scottish scout leader or something? cos your posts are pretty darn racist.Which posts?I cant believe no-ones pointed out that you cant be racist to the "English" or "Scottish", its a contradiction in terms, you can only be xenophobic.
Kenny McBride Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 That depends on your definition of race, really. Besides, it's more funny to call Momoe racist, what with him being one of them.
Sam-BFP Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 That depends on your definition of race, really. Besides, it's more funny to call Momoe racist, what with him being one of them.True but the reality is is that the "English" and "Scottish" are all from different ethnic backgrounds, hence why you cannot be "racist", only xenophobic.Ha yea well, eat your heart out David Brent!
Fat Man Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 Going back on-topic, does anybody know whether this list is linked to a site? I would like to read it for a giggle, however I don't want to search through 30 odd pages on a forum! Thanks
Paid Members DEF Posted August 5, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2008 Going back on-topic, does anybody know whether this list is linked to a site? I would like to read it for a giggle, however I don't want to search through 30 odd pages on a forum! Thanks Shitarse 50 Live Journal
Fat Man Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 (edited) Thank You!EDIT: Although now I wish I never checked it out. I know it was done for fun, but I feel dirty now reading something written by somebody who obviously has way too much time on their hands to put together such geeky crying. Putting Doug #1, I understand why he did it, but that reason alone proves he takes the internet waaaay too seriously. Edited August 5, 2008 by Fat Man
Student for life Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 what i would love to know is why brian manelli or steve manelli is not on this list? shit of the shits of the drizziling shits when i saw them at a outdoor show.
Recommended Posts