www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

The more you wipe the shittier the arse becomes.

Your arse must work the opposite way than everyone else's, so.
It was a play on a line in star wars, Leia says to Tarkin "The more you tighten your grip the more systems will slip through your fin...." oh nevermind.... You're right, I'm going to get a catheter fitted... :p

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as taking a poo, Stevie, if you start tightening your grip halfway through your arse is definitely going to become shitty. This might be your problem.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

the crowd actually did fill u towards the end.

Yup :thumbsup:

Myself, mike and LPW will no doubt get the usual abuse from a bunch of no marks who have never seen us.

The YouTube clip was enough for people to go on for crying out loud. Edited by Shockmaster

Mo did ya get taken up the arse by a scottish scout leader or something? cos your posts are pretty darn racist.

Which posts?
I cant believe no-ones pointed out that you cant be racist to the "English" or "Scottish", its a contradiction in terms, you can only be xenophobic.

That depends on your definition of race, really. Besides, it's more funny to call Momoe racist, what with him being one of them.

True but the reality is is that the "English" and "Scottish" are all from different ethnic backgrounds, hence why you cannot be "racist", only xenophobic.Ha yea well, eat your heart out David Brent!

• Paid Members

Going back on-topic, does anybody know whether this list is linked to a site? I would like to read it for a giggle, however I don't want to search through 30 odd pages on a forum! Thanks

Shitarse 50 Live Journal

Thank You!EDIT: Although now I wish I never checked it out. I know it was done for fun, but I feel dirty now reading something written by somebody who obviously has way too much time on their hands to put together such geeky crying. Putting Doug #1, I understand why he did it, but that reason alone proves he takes the internet waaaay too seriously.

Edited by Fat Man