www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of the reasons Ronin got twice as many votes as anyone else have been covered. But in case you weren't reading, Ronin, the main points included:- Slow, lazy, sloppy matches: the ones I've seen have seen sloth-like grace and as much psychology as a nursery school syllabus, garnering the crowd reaction you may see from Wembley Stadium. While it's empty.- Ridiculous inability to keep kayfabe: because trash-talking in a Midlands accent during a match and strolling around unmasked wearing your own T-shirt during a show is- guess what?- breaking kayfabe, for Gawd's sake. I know it's a fake sport, but jeez, let me suspend my disbelief sometimes.

Hey moj....Bassey's gonna kill you...

Why kill Moj?
Why not? Do us all a favour....
Joined just to give Moj some shit?The more you wipe the shittier the arse becomes.

But has it inspired you to go and find another, more competent trainer? Because it's one thing to be trained by a SHITARSE, but to know your trainer's a SHITARSE and continue to train with them thereafter, is another.

Definitely has inspired me, i'll be looking at other trainers in the area and even if i have to get transport out of the local area to train, it's gotta be worth it. I guess the other thing it's done is i can sit and watch some other shitarse's and think "do i wrestle like any of these people?" and if i do, then change it!On that note has anyone any useful tips to look for in a trainer/school (other than not appearing on this list!)

But has it inspired you to go and find another, more competent trainer? Because it's one thing to be trained by a SHITARSE, but to know your trainer's a SHITARSE and continue to train with them thereafter, is another.

Definitely has inspired me, i'll be looking at other trainers in the area and even if i have to get transport out of the local area to train, it's gotta be worth it. I guess the other thing it's done is i can sit and watch some other shitarse's and think "do i wrestle like any of these people?" and if i do, then change it!On that note has anyone any useful tips to look for in a trainer/school (other than not appearing on this list!)
well done.how far are you willing to travel?

Hey moj....Bassey's gonna kill you...

Why kill Moj?
Why not? Do us all a favour....
You are either "Bassey" or a friend of his. I saw him/you wrestle about a year ago in a tag match for some shitty indie company and it was dire. I would be very interested to know who he was trained by as he had no idea about psychology, timing or even the right way to perform moves. As with much of Britwres, I suspect the answer is either 'nobody' or 'another shitarse'. The real shame is that if a guy like Bassey put some time and effort into learning what to do in the ring, he could actually go somewhere with his career as he looks like a real tough bastard (which 90% of the Britwres scene would kill for). But instead, he seemingly couldn't be bothered and opted to be a shitarse instead.

I'm willing to travel a fair distance, a couple of hours on the train (or in a car when I can get my hands on one!) puts me into Manchester, Derby, Leicester, Newcastle isn't that far from me, closer to home is Sheffield, Leeds, York, Hull, Grimsby.Basically i'm suffering from not knowing what is out there, I've only just started wrestling and I love it. It's getting me back into shape pretty quickly too and I'm pretty serious about making a good crack at it so I've got to make the sacrifices if I want to get decent training I guess.

I'm willing to travel a fair distance, a couple of hours on the train (or in a car when I can get my hands on one!) puts me into Manchester, Derby, Leicester, Newcastle isn't that far from me, closer to home is Sheffield, Leeds, York, Hull, Grimsby.Basically i'm suffering from not knowing what is out there, I've only just started wrestling and I love it. It's getting me back into shape pretty quickly too and I'm pretty serious about making a good crack at it so I've got to make the sacrifices if I want to get decent training I guess.
Futureshock run a really competent training school failsworth ,(manchester region) run by dave rayne.

Real Deal Wrestling does training in Grimsbyhttp://www.realdealpromotions.co.uk