www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
That's awesome. I wish more wrestlers looked like that. I'd take a card full of guys like that over skinny teenagers in pleathers doing flips.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, he did good on the mic and worked the crowd well, it just fell apart when he actually wrestled. He does have a unique look though, and yeh, I'd take him over a guy doing shit flips in pleather.

Edited by Big Rob

I thought when you started this thing you said rookies weren't to be included, or am I mistaken?

I gave guidelines on how to vote - apart from throwing out obvious non-workers like Staniforth, I trusted the voters. Rookies who act like they're tremendous are fair game, but people should know the difference between shit and shit because they're green, and vote accordingly.
Er mendosa dropkixx Well out. think you'll find Hammerlock then LDN , Ritcies shit trainee's fuk wat planet you on mr i failed and therefore im like a bitter twisted loser.

I thought when you started this thing you said rookies weren't to be included, or am I mistaken?

I gave guidelines on how to vote - apart from throwing out obvious non-workers like Staniforth, I trusted the voters. Rookies who act like they're tremendous are fair game, but people should know the difference between shit and shit because they're green, and vote accordingly.
Er mendosa dropkixx Well out. think you'll find Hammerlock then LDN , Ritcies shit trainee's fuk wat planet you on mr i failed and therefore im like a bitter twisted loser.
Erm, what?

mendoza.jpg34 - Mike MendozaHere's a guy that runs to the ring much like The Ultimate Warrior, but at least the Warrior had a character and some rope shaking traits to fill in time once he got there. Mendoza spends most of his time in the ring standing around like a lemon. A very camp lemon. He's a charisma vacuum who can't sell or work. He botches all his moves, and he just does bad, pointless and random tech. Why does he feature on telly? Is it because Jon Ritchie uses the promotion to advertise his shit Dropkixx trainees? Is it because Sanjay Bagga fancies guys with a tan? Who knows?

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an uneducated bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity down.This thread is feeled with wrestlers that obvously are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern you and you will be normal one day. Edited by bean bag

• Paid Members

Well, seeing as the Scots decided not to nominate their own in a national Shitarse vote, maybe there should be a Scottish Shitarse 20 or 30. Surely everyone up there can't be non-shitarse.

Edited by MoChatra

well i've only just gotten into wrestling (been training for about 3 months) so this list has done a few things for me1) made me laugh so hard i nearly shit my lungs out.2) Given me something to aim for i.e. never ever to make this list!3) Make me think long and hard about who i'm being trained by (yes they are on this list!) and i happen to agree with the points made about them!

• Paid Members

mendoza.jpg34 - Mike MendozaHere's a guy that runs to the ring much like The Ultimate Warrior, but at least the Warrior had a character and some rope shaking traits to fill in time once he got there. Mendoza spends most of his time in the ring standing around like a lemon. A very camp lemon. He's a charisma vacuum who can't sell or work. He botches all his moves, and he just does bad, pointless and random tech. Why does he feature on telly? Is it because Jon Ritchie uses the promotion to advertise his shit Dropkixx trainees? Is it because Sanjay Bagga fancies guys with a tan? Who knows?

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an ----->uneducated<---- bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity :confused: down.This thread is feeled :confused: with wrestlers that obvously :confused: are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon :confused: here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern :confused: you and you will be normal one day.
Dolt.

• Paid Members

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an uneducated bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity down.This thread is feeled with wrestlers that obvously are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern you and you will be normal one day.
Mike Mendoza is flat out terrible - has a decent look, but it all falls apart when he gets in the ring. Seems like a nice guy (apologised for spitting on me once), but just dire in-ring.

• Paid Members

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an uneducated bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity down.This thread is feeled with wrestlers that obvously are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern you and you will be normal one day.
Mike Mendoza is flat out terrible - has a decent look, but it all falls apart when he gets in the ring. Seems like a nice guy (apologised for spitting on me once), but just dire in-ring.
He spat at you!?!? Sounds like a right SHITARSE.That's nasty.

• Awards Moderator

well i've only just gotten into wrestling (been training for about 3 months) so this list has done a few things for me1) made me laugh so hard i nearly shit my lungs out.2) Given me something to aim for i.e. never ever to make this list!3) Make me think long and hard about who i'm being trained by (yes they are on this list!) and i happen to agree with the points made about them!

But has it inspired you to go and find another, more competent trainer? Because it's one thing to be trained by a SHITARSE, but to know your trainer's a SHITARSE and continue to train with them thereafter, is another.

Well, seeing as the Scots decided not to nominate their own in a national Shitarse vote, maybe there should be a Scottish Shitarse 20 or 30. Surely everyone up there can't be non-shitarse.

Naturally. It's because we're racist. It has nothing to do with a surprisingly high overall level of talent up here, nor because of a far lower number of regular Scottish posters on the board than English, nor because some don't get to a lot of shows, nor because some just couldn't be arsed to vote, nor even because a hell of a lot of the Scottish posters on here are, y'know, actually wrestlers. It's also not like I suggested some of those reasons earlier. But whatever. I'm assuming you just hate Scots for the same reason I hate Pakis, eh? Oh no, wait. I'm not racist. IRONY~. So anyway.ANNOUNCING...THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!I hate the word "shitarse" and in an attempt to promote a genuine Scottishness about the whole thing, I'm going with "bawbag." "Bawbag" is a better word in every way, and you'll rarely if ever hear an Englishman use it. This is because English people are cunts with nary a grasp on THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. Clearly, Scotland is better at everything than England, so we can't claim either Doug Williams OR Ronin (although Williams did work here a couple of times in the last year, so maybe...) but there is surely a sufficiency of bawbaggery to warrant our own list.THEREFORE I will now be nominations for the Official BAWBAG FIFTEEN. Nominations should be sent to obviouslyjameswallace@yahoo.co.uk. (Actually, I doubt Wallace will win this, but the name is amusing.) Rank your top bawbags from one to ten, and I'll tally up the points and present a list some time. Conditions are that the nominated persons must be bawbags and must have wrestled in Scotland at some point over the last year (let's say 1/8/07-31/7/08 for the sake of accuracy and legitimacy and such). That's pretty much it. My decision is final on all things. Please submit reasons for your picks, as there's bound to be a few people I haven't seen. Also, I don't have MOJ's creative bile, so I may need help in describing particularly severe awfulness.Yeah, vote now. Edited by Kenny McBride

Great stuff, so when can we expect the Shitarse S&M radio show?

I'll be sending the $&M 50 "Wipe Up" show to Dan Edler tonight, so hopefully it'll be up on the britwres servers by the end of the night.

This list makes me glad I'm not working anymore, through fear I would have ended up in it. :(

I've no idea who you are I'm afraid but do you feel that your work was too poor to be seen on a wrestling show? Did you work hard to improve or was it hard to find time?
The trouble is I'm my own worst critic. I was probably better than I thought I was, but by no means great. I could work the crowd (I played heel mostly) and the mic. I weren't bad at the old chain wrestling but many others were way better than me. I was power worker really, beat downs, spinebusters, power bombs and the like. I understood psychology, ring positioning, match setups and I could call a match. When I first started I used to script the whole match, but eventually I got trained well enough so that I only had to script spots and that was it. The worst thing about me was bumping. I weren't bad by some people standards, but I'm not agile enough to pull off decent flip bumps. I used to get very wound up during training and sometimes spent the entire session just trying to get better at it. I think it was psychological really. But yeah, bumping was my hindrance. After I quit wrestling I started reffing a bit, which I was fairly good at, but eventually I just lost interest in wrestling altogether so I just stopped.

• Paid Members

He spat at you!?!? Sounds like a right SHITARSE.That's nasty.
Well, he was working heel, and he definitely spat to the outside of the ring towards the people booing him, but as he came up to me after the show and apologised, saying that he didn't mean to actually hit me with it, I believe him. Took a lot away from his already lame heel work, though.