www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

This list makes me glad I'm not working anymore, through fear I would have ended up in it. :(However, it was nice to see a few familier faces. Dan Edge for example. Now I haven't been invloved in "da biz" for a while now and I occasionally bump into old faces (not babyfaces, just faces in general), some of which are recognisable but have no clue as to what their name is or to what capacity I knew them previously. One such occasion happenend on Friday night whilst in Blockbusters. The chap who served me recognised me and I recognised him, but I couldn't remember where from. We said our hello's and then he asked If I was still wearing the lycra. This could mean 2 things, I knew him from wrestling or from another sordid affair I was once involved in. I went with wrestling and it turned out to be right. Anyways, whilst talking about old workers and people I used to know he mentioned Dan Edge. It turns out old Danny has been working in the states for a while. Getting booked left, right & centre by all the top indy companies. He's even worked for NWA. He's off to Japan soon too, they want to book him apparently.I find it funny that people still spout this shit, and even more funny that people still believe it. It also begs the question, could Dan Edge also be mentally crippled?Also, I think Dan should drop the "100%" moniker through fear of false advertising. Surely with his cripplisation he should be known as something like "78% Dan Edge".

I had a similar incident, I couldnt contain my laughter, but the thing is, do you think non wrestling people believe him when he says he is a massive world wide wrestling star?

Haha no. Doug is great. That's why he wins things! Also, this way Ronin can't walk around being all 'I won the SHITARSE FIFTY'. No. You're such a failure you can't even win at being shit. That's how shit you are. Doug Williams wins. Ronin is number 2. Second. Silver medal. Runner up. Loser. Cunt.

Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Moj, Standing ovation.Coming Soon.SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)Owner and Booker - MojOutline - This promotion is in place simply to have the worlds shittyarsed wrestlers going at each other and hopefully clearing up the gene pool. Matches are usually simple (like the wrestlers) but do include "Fans bring the weapons" matches. It differs however as fans are encouraged to actually attack the wrestlers with said weapons.After each Match the MC (Moj) Gives a critique on both wrestlers and then they are ejected by security with no pay Security consists of members from the UK Top 50 wrestlers who also hold up score cards after each match. Note: Security is only in place for the saftey of the audience.Tickets

SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)

Oh, I've got a better name than that :)You also missed out the part where I emcee in trainers, jeans and a tee shirt, and the referee wears a Newcastle United top. Edited by CracktonMoj

SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)

Oh, I've got a better name than that :)You also missed out the part where I emcee in trainers, jeans and a tee shirt, and the referee wears a Newcastle United top.
I'm genuinely excited :D

• Paid Members

i wonder how many peoples entire list of 15 made it into the top 50?

Naming no names, I managed five in the top 50 and a further three in the "just missed out" list.How did everyone else score?
I got all but 1 in the list! But I only nominated 9....I didn't want to nominate anyone I hadn't seen.