stewey Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 the only one i missed was Hailz/Bacardi. the only reason she's absent is a) no one has heard of her and b) when you think of crap females, her friend Aphrodite always jumps ahead.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 I got 7 in in with a couple just missed out. Unfortunately if you live in the Midlands you will see a lot of SHITARSE wrestlers.
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Okay, this is the ultimate in clueless shit-arsery BUT.....Saw a guy called Ronin on PWG's European Vacation 2006 in Orpington and subsequent PWG shows thereafter.Is this the same guy?
alexander Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Nah, but he'd probably make an American version of the same list.
NBT Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 I got two of the top three. Although my number one pick didn't even make the list.
Paid Members El Mistique Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 This list makes me glad I'm not working anymore, through fear I would have ended up in it. :(However, it was nice to see a few familier faces. Dan Edge for example. Now I haven't been invloved in "da biz" for a while now and I occasionally bump into old faces (not babyfaces, just faces in general), some of which are recognisable but have no clue as to what their name is or to what capacity I knew them previously. One such occasion happenend on Friday night whilst in Blockbusters. The chap who served me recognised me and I recognised him, but I couldn't remember where from. We said our hello's and then he asked If I was still wearing the lycra. This could mean 2 things, I knew him from wrestling or from another sordid affair I was once involved in. I went with wrestling and it turned out to be right. Anyways, whilst talking about old workers and people I used to know he mentioned Dan Edge. It turns out old Danny has been working in the states for a while. Getting booked left, right & centre by all the top indy companies. He's even worked for NWA. He's off to Japan soon too, they want to book him apparently.I find it funny that people still spout this shit, and even more funny that people still believe it. It also begs the question, could Dan Edge also be mentally crippled?Also, I think Dan should drop the "100%" moniker through fear of false advertising. Surely with his cripplisation he should be known as something like "78% Dan Edge".I had a similar incident, I couldnt contain my laughter, but the thing is, do you think non wrestling people believe him when he says he is a massive world wide wrestling star?
frank Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 He told me he was going to wrestle for some American MMA company for $500 a night. I'd pay that to see it tbh
Million$Body Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 This list makes me glad I'm not working anymore, through fear I would have ended up in it. I've no idea who you are I'm afraid but do you feel that your work was too poor to be seen on a wrestling show? Did you work hard to improve or was it hard to find time?
King of Hamptons Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Dont think families were bothered to be honest, the kids were far more potty mouthed than any wrestler.and strangely funny too.... Well maybe not
wrestlerguy Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 The lost are an atrocious abomination of a tag-team,no better than Waller, and if they are green then don't book them as tag champs, infact just don't book them. Simple.
steve rayson Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Haha no. Doug is great. That's why he wins things! Also, this way Ronin can't walk around being all 'I won the SHITARSE FIFTY'. No. You're such a failure you can't even win at being shit. That's how shit you are. Doug Williams wins. Ronin is number 2. Second. Silver medal. Runner up. Loser. Cunt.Brilliant!
DJ Stevie C Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Moj, Standing ovation.Coming Soon.SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)Owner and Booker - MojOutline - This promotion is in place simply to have the worlds shittyarsed wrestlers going at each other and hopefully clearing up the gene pool. Matches are usually simple (like the wrestlers) but do include "Fans bring the weapons" matches. It differs however as fans are encouraged to actually attack the wrestlers with said weapons.After each Match the MC (Moj) Gives a critique on both wrestlers and then they are ejected by security with no pay Security consists of members from the UK Top 50 wrestlers who also hold up score cards after each match. Note: Security is only in place for the saftey of the audience.Tickets
CracktonMoj Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 (edited) SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)Oh, I've got a better name than that :)You also missed out the part where I emcee in trainers, jeans and a tee shirt, and the referee wears a Newcastle United top. Edited August 3, 2008 by CracktonMoj
DJ Stevie C Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 SSSW (Shitarse Shitty Superstar Wrestling)Oh, I've got a better name than that :)You also missed out the part where I emcee in trainers, jeans and a tee shirt, and the referee wears a Newcastle United top.I'm genuinely excited
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 i wonder how many peoples entire list of 15 made it into the top 50?Naming no names, I managed five in the top 50 and a further three in the "just missed out" list.How did everyone else score?I got all but 1 in the list! But I only nominated 9....I didn't want to nominate anyone I hadn't seen.
Recommended Posts