www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be back SUNDAY, with a few statistics, bits and bobs, thank yous, and the like. I will say that I hope you all enjoyed the SHITARSE FIFTY more than I did. Why did it have to be so fucking popular and cause me to have to put effort in?Thank you money can be paypaled to newportmoj@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Good stuff, the most fun this forum has seen in a long time, and exposing some major turds while at it. So Ronin is the biggest number 2 there is? I have only seen him live once, and he wasn't bad that one time in my opinion, must have been an off night for him?

Tonight at SSW, Dragon Aisu ordered that he be announced as the 8th biggest shitarse in the country.

I bet the parents loved their kids hearing that inside joke. At least they can justify it as an integral part of the intriguing and creative subplot of the match that they paid to see. No wait, it was just pointless sizzle added to an already piss-poor steak.I don't mean to offend, but at what point does this kind of thing seem like a good idea?This is a line from the advertising of the SSW show in question:"For a night of amazing wrestling action for all the family check out SSW Live Professional Wrestling on August 2nd."

whoa man, that blok busta looks fuckin mega graham norton camp, does he go out joggin in that homo-erotic spandex?dragon aisu- over rated. i bet after being part of the ukff 50 his head was so fucking big, maybe now he realises all his buddies put him on there. ugly cunt, keep the mask on. manky teeth bastard. move move movei wonder how many peoples entire list of 15 made it into the top 50?

This list makes me glad I'm not working anymore, through fear I would have ended up in it. :(However, it was nice to see a few familier faces. Dan Edge for example. Now I haven't been invloved in "da biz" for a while now and I occasionally bump into old faces (not babyfaces, just faces in general), some of which are recognisable but have no clue as to what their name is or to what capacity I knew them previously. One such occasion happenend on Friday night whilst in Blockbusters. The chap who served me recognised me and I recognised him, but I couldn't remember where from. We said our hello's and then he asked If I was still wearing the lycra. This could mean 2 things, I knew him from wrestling or from another sordid affair I was once involved in. I went with wrestling and it turned out to be right. Anyways, whilst talking about old workers and people I used to know he mentioned Dan Edge. It turns out old Danny has been working in the states for a while. Getting booked left, right & centre by all the top indy companies. He's even worked for NWA. He's off to Japan soon too, they want to book him apparently.I find it funny that people still spout this shit, and even more funny that people still believe it. It also begs the question, could Dan Edge also be mentally crippled?Also, I think Dan should drop the "100%" moniker through fear of false advertising. Surely with his cripplisation he should be known as something like "78% Dan Edge".

i wonder how many peoples entire list of 15 made it into the top 50?

Naming no names, I managed five in the top 50 and a further three in the "just missed out" list.How did everyone else score?