www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are really amusingly adjusting the quotes... :bored:

You're not allowed an opinion. Because you're a MASSIVE EMO.

• Paid Members

Just read this thread from the beginining. Absolutely fantastic. Good work, MOJ.I can only comment on Spud, because he's the only one so far I've even heard of. I thought he was good. Anyone who voted for him is a muppet. Any chance of an explanation, MOJ?

• Paid Members

Agreed, and Im noticing a pattern with workers who own their own promotions mentioned in these Shitarse threads. Of the promotors mentioned, the following own their own promotion and work nowhere else!!!

I'm guessing "people who work because they own the ring" will be higher up in the list.Can I request that the final list include each wrestler's UKFF alias/es where known.

Agreed, and Im noticing a pattern with workers who own their own promotions mentioned in these Shitarse threads. Of the promotors mentioned, the following own their own promotion and work nowhere else!!!Gang* : UCW

In fairness to Gangster, he has worked for many other promotions in the UK, regardless of whether he's supplied the ring or not. The list of companies he's done work for include, but aren't limited to:MEGA (defunct, Mad Eli)PWA (defunct, Lewis Blain)UCW (current, co-owner)Havoc Championship Wrestling (defunct, Exeter)Jerry Norton Promotions (?)Tommy Stewart Promotions (mainly holiday camps in the West Country)Ian MacGregor Promotions (?)Peter Collins Promotions (?)EEW (defunct)CCW (defunct, The Webb Brothers)CSF (current, once or twice IIRC)ESEW (?, Kidderminster)Celtic Wrestling (current, Wales)A number of AIWF & NWA affiliates in the USASuperstar Pro-Wrestling (I think it's called, USA)I'm sure he'll repost this with the definitive list of people he's worked for. Gangster?

Theats the worst list of promotions ive ever read.Plus, working for a company is one thing, being invited back is quite another.Loads of people in the country will say they've worked for All Star, but only once because they werent invited back and if they were it was a rumble spot to fill numbers.By the way, Gangster and Gang* are two different people. Gangster is UCW and Gang* is Ronins son who works for LPW.

Edited by stewey