www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

Is that a serious question?That Big Brother was 2 years ago, Shabazz has been wrestling at least 4 years. (only seen him once and that was in early 2004, and I thought he was very good in that match!)

eXedous however has blown goats every time I've seen him in person. I was there for aforementioned clip and honestly think that made him look good compared to how it was in person. When the 8 year olds in front of me keep talking about how he's clearly not hitting him you know there is a problem.

What show was it? What promotion?
That match was at the first NWA Wales show at the Burleigh academy in Newport.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to all the comments about ring announcers, that clip of Exodus against Omar has a really SHITARSE MC. And I should know, I used to be one. An MC, that is, not a SHITARSE MC. Although I did introduce a few SHITARSES in my time... Actually, one of the things that's quite striking is how much longevitiy some of the SHITARSEs featured so far have had. I've not been around the Brit scene for decades, but some of these guys were wrestling back when I was on the scene in 2001/2. That's just wrong...

I pray Ronin isn't number one. He's beyond a shitarse to receive such an illustrious award. I think the top guy has a gimmick set up for him that could really . Kinda like how back in the day whoever was number 500 in PWI would make money from pics and T-shirts at shows advertising and revelling in the fact. Moj I salute you.

• Moderators

It was mostly a joke question, but that name is so associated with the BB-nutter that even if the shitarse had it first, it's like being known as Madonna or Becks, and I'm always going to link it with an insane Scotsman crying in a pool because the other housemates stole all his clothes.

I pray Ronin isn't number one. He's beyond a shitarse to receive such an illustrious award. I think the top guy has a gimmick set up for him that could really use to his 'shitarsery' advantage . Kinda like how back in the day whoever was number 500 in PWI would make money from pics and T-shirts at shows advertising and revelling in the fact. Moj I salute you.

thats means there is someone worse than roninbush-shock.jpg

Doug Williams
No, that's George W. Bush. This is Doug Williams:doug.jpgIt's easy to tell them apart. Doug Williams has loads of really good wrestling matches and George W Bush illegally invades other sovereign countries in an attempt to monopolise control of the world's oil supplies.

• Moderators

It's easy to tell them apart. George W Bush has loads of really good wrestling matches and Doug Williams illegally invades other sovereign countries in an attempt to monopolise control of the world's oil supplies.