www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

And what on earth makes you think I'm not playing the game too.I'm fully aware he's trolling.Sorry, do you like Jellied Eels and I've offended you?

Hee, I'm not trolling at all - the welsh have always been fair game - fact o life.And no of course I don't, I'm not a cockney. I live in hertfordshire and travel into the city from time to time to eat fois grass and drink fine wine. Sometimes with strip clubs and raves and the finest cocaine also.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

II am not angry about moj I feel sad for him. I mean I am ex bouncer, chartered engineer, married two kids, and karate instructor.Pro wrestler, promoter and live in England. So I am quite lucky.

Ronin, you're shit, and you know you are.Welsh-bashing isn't acceptable, much like your work you fuckin' puddin'! Grow a pair, cuntbubble, and maybe Moj won't stove your fuckin' skull in too far with his claw hammer. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• Paid Members

You know, the fact that Ronin has responded to this thread, shows that he's actually bothered, if this Shitarse 50 concept was accepting donations, I'd chip in, should be done more often.

• Paid Members

You know, the fact that Ronin has responded to this thread, shows that he's actually bothered, if this Shitarse 50 concept was accepting donations, I'd chip in, should be done more often.

As far as I'm aware, all donations were being gratefully received to Moj's paypal so that at the end of the countdown, if enough cash had been raised he would possibly promote a show featuring some of the 'wrestlers' from the shitarse list. I hope this is still the case :)

• Paid Members

Well, Moj wont need as much money as he would for a normal show either, most of the shitarses would likely work for free anyway.But it would make an interesting turn of events, rather than a show pushed as being awesome with crap on it... the show would be drawing through being advertised as "the worst in UK pro wrestling, come see a bunch of no-hopers humiliate themselves for your pleasure!"

• Paid Members

Well, Moj wont need as much money as he would for a normal show either, most of the shitarses would likely work for free anyway.But it would make an interesting turn of events, rather than a show pushed as being awesome with crap on it... the show would be drawing through being advertised as "the worst in UK pro wrestling, come see a bunch of no-hopers humiliate themselves for your pleasure!"

A poster for this has got to be the next photoshop competition surely?

• Paid Members

Well, Moj wont need as much money as he would for a normal show either, most of the shitarses would likely work for free anyway.

They'd pay for their spot, surely?

• Paid Members

Good point Chris... so Moj could use their cash to pay for the venue/ring/licenses... I think that leaves just a few quid left to make... damn, at this rate Moj could have free entry and still make cash... Moj could become a SHITARSE promoter and never have to worry about losing money!

• Paid Members

A SHITARSE show would probably outdraw most UK indy shows just off the back of this list. It could be a fantastic idea. Only problem is that a lot of the genuine SHITARSES will not see the funny side of it all.Also, if most SHITARSES will work for free, or even pay to be on the card then perhaps Moj would be able to afford to book Doug Williams... to give the show instant credibility.