www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

From the EXCITEMENT thread...

THE JUST MISSED OUT LIST Dirty Oil (this man got a LOT of votes with no real reason - people who mentioned his name couldn't explain why without just collapsing in paroxysms of laughter and disgust)

Then we get....

dirtyoil-1.jpg31 - Dirty OilA failure at life. Despised by all of those around him, it doesn't take a genius to figure this shitarse probably paid his way onto shows. Fat, out of shape, never been trained and should never have been anywhere near the ring, at any time, ever. Compulsive liar. Worked security at 1PW shows until he was caught red-handed stealing DVDs - but told everyone he volunteered to 'step back from the business' because he 'wasn't enjoying it any more' and was 'worried about getting too close'. Has been known to walk out after shows to chat with fans seconds after an injury angle. Also appeared as Dragon JU-A and Maniark briefly. A complete stereotype of the worst kind of person attracted by British Wrestling.Oh, and for his one appearance, someone who hated him made this theme music, which he used while not realising what the lyrics were:Dirty Oil themeThis was his entrance music, that he used on the way to the ring. It includes the lines 'I can't wrestle, everyone knows/so I pay money to be on shows'. That's the best line, but there's some others. Did I mention it's Diesel's theme with a rap over the top? Click that link, everyone.EDITED TO ADD PIC

I declare myself confused.... :confused:

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way.jpg37 - Jordan WayThe other half of The Lost. This one looks like a slightly more effeminate version of former EntouRAGE member Ollie Burns. Burns, though, was a tremendous young babyface in peril, really knew how to sell and be sympathetic and get crowds behind him. Jordan Way, though, oh my no. Ugly, ugly emos do not a legitimate tag team make. 3CW's Tag Team Titles died when Way and his partner took hold of them and used their antiwrestling abilities on the promotion. Once, The Lost was made up of talent such as Jimmy Jacobs. Now, it includes this shitarse. Epic fail.

It is because of ugly people like this, that God invented masks, so please wear one.

37 - Jordan Way

He looks like Brian Moloko from Placebo.People should be chanting nancy boy at him. Edited by DJ Stevie C

way.jpg37 - Jordan WayThe other half of The Lost. This one looks like a slightly more effeminate version of former EntouRAGE member Ollie Burns. Burns, though, was a tremendous young babyface in peril, really knew how to sell and be sympathetic and get crowds behind him. Jordan Way, though, oh my no. Ugly, ugly emos do not a legitimate tag team make. 3CW's Tag Team Titles died when Way and his partner took hold of them and used their antiwrestling abilities on the promotion. Once, The Lost was made up of talent such as Jimmy Jacobs. Now, it includes this shitarse. Epic fail.

It is because of ugly people like this, that God invented masks, so please wear one.
the problem is.. you havnt seen his g/fshe is absolutely beautiful mate.. talk about punching above your weight.. i have no idea how he does it

From the EXCITEMENT thread...

THE JUST MISSED OUT LIST Dirty Oil (this man got a LOT of votes with no real reason - people who mentioned his name couldn't explain why without just collapsing in paroxysms of laughter and disgust)

Then we get....

dirtyoil-1.jpg31 - Dirty OilA failure at life. Despised by all of those around him, it doesn't take a genius to figure this shitarse probably paid his way onto shows. Fat, out of shape, never been trained and should never have been anywhere near the ring, at any time, ever. Compulsive liar. Worked security at 1PW shows until he was caught red-handed stealing DVDs - but told everyone he volunteered to 'step back from the business' because he 'wasn't enjoying it any more' and was 'worried about getting too close'. Has been known to walk out after shows to chat with fans seconds after an injury angle. Also appeared as Dragon JU-A and Maniark briefly. A complete stereotype of the worst kind of person attracted by British Wrestling.Oh, and for his one appearance, someone who hated him made this theme music, which he used while not realising what the lyrics were:Dirty Oil themeThis was his entrance music, that he used on the way to the ring. It includes the lines 'I can't wrestle, everyone knows/so I pay money to be on shows'. That's the best line, but there's some others. Did I mention it's Diesel's theme with a rap over the top? Click that link, everyone.EDITED TO ADD PIC

I declare myself confused.... :confused:
What happened there is that I found a ballot that had been sent to me in a different manner, that I hadn't counted. It was in my received files folder. I went into that folder to retrieve the SHITARSE FIFTY logo, and found the ballot just before I was going to post the first guy. I added the points to the total, with the result that Dirty Oil made it into the FIFTY, at the expense of someone named Dr Devious.

So this one ballot moved him from outside the fifty all the way upto 31?FIX!!!!!

15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top.also, we don't know HOW many points he missed out by, OR how many points those below him got.

• Paid Members

So this one ballot moved him from outside the fifty all the way upto 31?FIX!!!!!

15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top.also, we don't know HOW many points he missed out by, OR how many points those below him got.
Before discovery of this newly-found ballot, Dirty Oil would have been no lower than 51. That means he's jumped at least 20 places on the strength of one ballot. If that's the case then, despite hundreds of different people having been nominated, those who placed between 50 and 32 must have scored VERY few marks (i.e. very few ballots must have been cast), for them to have been leapfrogged by one vote. Edited by MoChatra