CracktonMoj Posted July 21, 2008 Author Posted July 21, 2008 Lovely job Toga, I'll get things amended.Mike Castle - it's more that I couldn't go to work today as shitarsery has made me ill, so I've posted them all early to get them out of the way.Work commitments mean that the rest will be in evenings.But yes, I'm looking forward to the next few days - some great choices and some baffling ones add up to a good ol' time.
dangerously420 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 We are up to 31 and no one in the Scottish scene been mentioned SO FAR. Heres hopin not too many scots end up on it.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted July 21, 2008 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2008 Lovely job Toga, I'll get things amended.Mike Castle - it's more that I couldn't go to work today as shitarsery has made me ill, so I've posted them all early to get them out of the way.Work commitments mean that the rest will be in evenings.But yes, I'm looking forward to the next few days - some great choices and some baffling ones add up to a good ol' time.Fair enough, and I'm guessing from being in such close proximity to so many shitarses would guarentee you being ill, we salute you for your dedication to the cause!
CracktonMoj Posted July 21, 2008 Author Posted July 21, 2008 Fair enough, and I'm guessing from being in such close proximity to so many shitarses would guarentee you being ill, we salute you for your dedication to the cause!>cough<>urk<>thump<...
HentaiLover1994 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Don't you dare die on us Moj! At least not till you've finished this list anyhow.
Paid Members chokeout Posted July 21, 2008 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2008 31 - Dirty OilA failure at life. Its the fat one from the Real Hustle
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted July 21, 2008 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2008 Don't you dare die on us Moj! At least not till you've finished this list anyhow. Agreed, if indeed you feel like you're going to die... quickly post the rest of the list just prior to it... sod the ambulance or anything, just make sure we get our damned results!
MRMIdAS Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Dirty Oil themeSomewhat fittingly the download is a shitarse too and will not work for me.can anyone upload it to summat ike megaupload or zshare?
hitman89762000 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Don't you dare die on us Moj! At least not till you've finished this list anyhow. Agreed, if indeed you feel like you're going to die... quickly post the rest of the list just prior to it... sod the ambulance or anything, just make sure we get our damned results! alternatively if he croaks he should leave his email/ukff passwords to stew so stew can post them..unless stew gets ill due to being in close proximity to shitarses...
nWoSyxx Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Somewhat fittingly the download is a shitarse too and will not work for me. Can anyone upload it to somewhere like MegaUpload or zShare?Here it is on SendSpace:http://www.sendspace.com/file/rnrmwx
rocky64 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 i just broke down in stitches when the diesel beeeeeeeeeeeeeep hit in that music.lol
Arthur B. Funky Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Dear Christ Almighty. That theme tune is the worst written rap in history, delivered badly.Shitarsery beyond Moj; a wonderful inclusion to the list on the merits of that theme tune alone. :)
D.Carter Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Dirty Oil's music nearly made me vomit from excessive laughter. Surely his wrestling isn't as bad as that music is it?
HentaiLover1994 Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 That song is awesome. Christina Aguilera won't just sing on anyone's entrance theme you know.
Recommended Posts