www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Lovely job Toga, I'll get things amended.Mike Castle - it's more that I couldn't go to work today as shitarsery has made me ill, so I've posted them all early to get them out of the way.Work commitments mean that the rest will be in evenings.But yes, I'm looking forward to the next few days - some great choices and some baffling ones add up to a good ol' time.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are up to 31 and no one in the Scottish scene been mentioned SO FAR. Heres hopin not too many scots end up on it. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Lovely job Toga, I'll get things amended.Mike Castle - it's more that I couldn't go to work today as shitarsery has made me ill, so I've posted them all early to get them out of the way.Work commitments mean that the rest will be in evenings.But yes, I'm looking forward to the next few days - some great choices and some baffling ones add up to a good ol' time.

Fair enough, and I'm guessing from being in such close proximity to so many shitarses would guarentee you being ill, we salute you for your dedication to the cause!

Fair enough, and I'm guessing from being in such close proximity to so many shitarses would guarentee you being ill, we salute you for your dedication to the cause!

>cough<>urk<>thump<...

• Paid Members

Don't you dare die on us Moj! :angry: At least not till you've finished this list anyhow. :laugh:

Agreed, if indeed you feel like you're going to die... quickly post the rest of the list just prior to it... sod the ambulance or anything, just make sure we get our damned results! :D

Don't you dare die on us Moj! :angry: At least not till you've finished this list anyhow. :laugh:

Agreed, if indeed you feel like you're going to die... quickly post the rest of the list just prior to it... sod the ambulance or anything, just make sure we get our damned results! :D
alternatively if he croaks he should leave his email/ukff passwords to stew so stew can post them..unless stew gets ill due to being in close proximity to shitarses...

Dear Christ Almighty. That theme tune is the worst written rap in history, delivered badly.Shitarsery beyond Moj; a wonderful inclusion to the list on the merits of that theme tune alone.:) :) :)