www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

At the end of this entire list are you going to do a recap of the top 50?so we don't have to scroll thru pages of people moaning and trying to defend themselves?

I was gonna say no one's been defending themselves :/

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST. WE'RE THE INTERNET.This statement shows that he marks for himself may be a little to much. Thinks he is the whole internet, power crazed this is the sign of a bullied no mark who represses hatred towards normal people.

You've taken a clearly ironic statement and by attempting to be smart you come across as having the IQ of a skidmark.... now thats irony

I am not angry about moj I feel sad for him. I mean I am ex bouncer, chartered engineer, married two kids, and karate instructor.Pro wrestler, promoter and live in England. So I am quite lucky.Moj

But lets be fair here. He'd be alot stranger if he didn't take the piss out of the welsh

Well as a Welshman in Cardiff with the ability to look out over:-The Millenium Stadium, home of some of the greatest sporting events ever.The Millenium Centre, a phenominal artistic performance venue.The CIA.Cardiff City/Cardiff Rugby's new stadium being built with out of town retail.A

But lets be fair here. He'd be alot stranger if he didn't take the piss out of the welsh

Well as a Welshman in Cardiff with the ability to look out over:-The Millenium Stadium, home of some of the greatest sporting events ever.The Millenium Centre, a phenominal artistic performance venue.The CIA.Cardiff City/Cardiff Rugby's new stadium being built with out of town retail.A

• Paid Members

Anything that takes the focus away from Scotland is good.Continue to bash the Welsh. While you're at it, what about those Irish ?

You fella's got your own problems, parts of Glasgow with a life expectancy of 54, highest heart disease rate in Europe, the fact that your winter seems to last 18 months. But on the plus side Ronin does not "Wrestle" in Scotland very much. :)

Hee, and if you can say that in an voice that doesn't make you sound like a confused gerbil - more power to you - but unless you're great at mimicking non-welsh accents. You can't, so that's that then.

Accept people from Cardiff don't tend to have the sterotypical Welsh accent. Unless you think people from Liverpool and Manchester sound exactly the same.Regardless, you're a putz.

You fella's got your own problems, parts of Glasgow with a life expectancy of 54, highest heart disease rate in Europe

That's because the Scottish population work out so much that it actually strains the heart.Or it might be the suppers and booze. Take your pick.