www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this one ballot moved him from outside the fifty all the way upto 31?FIX!!!!!

15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top.also, we don't know HOW many points he missed out by, OR how many points those below him got.
Before discovery of this newly-found ballot, Dirty Oil would have been no lower than 51. That means he's jumped at least 20 places on the strength of one ballot. If that's the case then, despite hundreds of different people having been nominated, those who placed between 50 and 32 must have scored VERY few marks (i.e. very few ballots must have been cast), for them to have been leapfrogged by one vote.
Or lots of 'em were on equal points.

• Paid Members

So this one ballot moved him from outside the fifty all the way upto 31?FIX!!!!!

15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top.also, we don't know HOW many points he missed out by, OR how many points those below him got.
Before discovery of this newly-found ballot, Dirty Oil would have been no lower than 51. That means he's jumped at least 20 places on the strength of one ballot. If that's the case then, despite hundreds of different people having been nominated, those who placed between 50 and 32 must have scored VERY few marks (i.e. very few ballots must have been cast), for them to have been leapfrogged by one vote.
In which case a bunch of people should have finished in equal spots. Why didn't they?

In which case a bunch of people should have finished in equal spots. Why didn't they?
How in the fuck should I know?Maybe Moj just ordered them alphabetically maybe he did it by who got the highest vote on a list, or by who got more votes.*waits for hage*

Where did all this "Northampton isn't in Anglia" stuff come from? Northampton is served by Anglia Water (who recently attempted to poison the entire town after a rabbit died in its water supply), watches Anglia TV (Anglia TV actually have their headquarters on Abington Street in Northampton), and was where the Anglia Building Society (now known as Nationwide) was formed. I like a good laugh as much as the next individual, but we can't allow such untruths to fester in this thread.

Where did all this "Northampton isn't in Anglia" stuff come from? Northampton is served by Anglia Water (who recently attempted to poison the entire town after a rabbit died in its water supply), watches Anglia TV (Anglia TV actually have their headquarters on Abington Street in Northampton), and was where the Anglia Building Society (now known as Nationwide) was formed. I like a good laugh as much as the next individual, but we can't allow such untruths to fester in this thread.

Technically, I don't think they attempted to poison anyone, and certainly not after the rabbit got into the treatment works. If they were trying to do anything, they did it by getting the rabbit in there at all. :p

• Paid Members

How in the fuck should I know?
Thank you. Which is why you shouldn't have come along and said, "15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top."You don't know that. Moj does. So let him answer, rather than make a failed attempt to answer on his behalf.

How in the fuck should I know?
Thank you. Which is why you shouldn't have come along and said, "15 points could EASILY do that, if said person had him at the top."
Well It COULD.I wasn't trying to give solid explanations, I was just pointing out possibilities.

OK. Firstly, one vote can mean 15 points as easily as 1 point. 15 points will leap you up the rankings. 1 point, not so much.For people who finished on the same number of points, I looked at the ballots and read the explanations of each, and cast my decision that way. I was going to throw the judging criteria open to a PUBLIC VOTE, but in fairness, I can't do a poll without one of the options being 'Dan Fitch is a cunt'. And everyone'd vote for that, thus not helping me at all :(

to be honest this list means nothing to me what so ever in fact i think it is funny.butI was horrified in fact shamed to find out I was disrespected and besmirched by a banker.The fact you are welsh is just bearable but a banker.I am dissed by newports David Brent.God no I can see moj sitting there in a tank top now. Well at least you are not 5ft 2 and ginger that would be to much.Your not ginger are you?????