www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

By the way, Gangster and Gang* are two different people. Gangster is UCW and Gang* is Ronins son who works for LPW.

Which is the one that used to walk down the street wearing his title belt?

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Gangster and Gang* are two different people. Gangster is UCW and Gang* is Ronins son who works for LPW.

Which is the one that used to walk down the street wearing his title belt?
That will be the Gangster, who hasn't ever worked for CSF! Eli has run hundreds of events over the years (mainly in the late 80's / early 90's - Bristol area). They were usually bought shows from All Star and Scott Conway, most shows were back in the Haystacks / Rocco / Finly days.

• Paid Members

Totally off topic, but RE your sig:n728272628_300232_1621.jpgIt's very funny, etc, but that's what happens to every search in Google when you SPELL A WORD WRONG.See:paris.jpgSorry to crush the illusion. :(

Love how spud took been on the list and i'm actually suprised he made it on, if he actaully weighed the same as a human I don't think people would have voted him on.Comes across as a british wwelite version of spike dudley and i don't mean that to be cruel but it's true. If one person should be encouraged to take steds then can i vote for spud?

Gangster, who hasn't ever worked for CSF!

Ah, my bad. I think Stu Natt must have worked for MEGA or PWA in that case. Can you remind me?And yes Eli did indeed run shows, Bristol and Bath areas. I used to referee for MEGA back in the day, and was a ring announcer too ...

• Paid Members

Totally off topic, but RE your sig:n728272628_300232_1621.jpgIt's very funny, etc, but that's what happens to every search in Google when you SPELL A WORD WRONG.See:paris.jpgSorry to crush the illusion. :(
thankfully though, the second link on your search is "Paris hilton is a stupid whore"

In fairness to Gangster, he has worked for many other promotions in the UK, regardless of whether he's supplied the ring or not. The list of companies he's done work for include, but aren't limited to:MEGA (defunct, Mad Eli)PWA (defunct, Lewis Blain)UCW (current, co-owner)Havoc Championship Wrestling (defunct, Exeter)Jerry Norton Promotions (?)Tommy Stewart Promotions (mainly holiday camps in the West Country)Ian MacGregor Promotions (?)Peter Collins Promotions (?)EEW (defunct)CCW (defunct, The Webb Brothers)CSF (current, once or twice IIRC)ESEW (?, Kidderminster)Celtic Wrestling (current, Wales)A number of AIWF & NWA affiliates in the USASuperstar Pro-Wrestling (I think it's called, USA)I'm sure he'll repost this with the definitive list of people he's worked for. Gangster?

Have you noticed that the majority of them are now out of business?Not that I'm suggesting a link of course...

Agreed, and Im noticing a pattern with workers who own their own promotions mentioned in these Shitarse threads. Of the promotors mentioned, the following own their own promotion and work nowhere else!!!Gang* : UCW

In fairness to Gangster, he has worked for many other promotions in the UK, regardless of whether he's supplied the ring or not. The list of companies he's done work for include, but aren't limited to:MEGA (defunct, Mad Eli)PWA (defunct, Lewis Blain)UCW (current, co-owner)Havoc Championship Wrestling (defunct, Exeter)Jerry Norton Promotions (?)Tommy Stewart Promotions (mainly holiday camps in the West Country)Ian MacGregor Promotions (?)Peter Collins Promotions (?)EEW (defunct)CCW (defunct, The Webb Brothers)CSF (current, once or twice IIRC)ESEW (?, Kidderminster)Celtic Wrestling (current, Wales)A number of AIWF & NWA affiliates in the USASuperstar Pro-Wrestling (I think it's called, USA)I'm sure he'll repost this with the definitive list of people he's worked for. Gangster?
I think he posts on here as Pete The Treat.Also as someone has already said (and this is in no means aimed at Gangster - tho he will probably think it is - because I havnt seen him wrestle in several years) the amount of promotions you work for doesnt mean shit - especially out of that lot there where most are defuct (such as EEW whom have videos on YouTube from their spectaculaly bad event in 01/02) and only ran once or twice. Plus most of these groups are actually run by other wrestlers where they basicly book each other so they both get to work, so on month 1 wrestler X will pay wrestler Y a certain amount for working wrestler X's show and the following month wrestler Y will pay Wrestler X the very same amount for working wrestler Y's show.And don't even START me on the whole wrestling in the USA thing. It's not like their flights are paid for ar anything like that. It's easy to make connections and get on a show over there. Plus they're just as big as a mark over there as most are over here. While over here a lot of people brag about wrestling in the States like it is some sort of accomplishment the Americans will brag that they have wrestled in the UK and all over the world etc. When they have simply done the same thing as those Brits that fly themselves over. So making friends with someone who can get you bookings in another country basicly.The USA scene is just as bad as the UK scene. Just because you've wrestled in America doesn't mean you're any good or not a shitarse. Considering on those types of shows the payoff (IF there is a payoff) can be anywhere from $5 to $20 ($20 if you're lucky). $75 is a good regular wage over there for a lot of people (these people will be people most of you would have heard of) though some can command upto $200 but then you're talking somebody you would most certainly have heard of or care about. But on the AIWF type level you're looking at working free to $20 and around that figure.

Thats correct Arthur. As totally totally mad as he his, Eli was the promoter for the amazing Danny Boy Collins v Owen Hart bout, he also had Mark Rocco on most cards, which at the time was a real treat as he was still the name to see.When Liger was over here he also appeared at all of the Bath area shows for a year or so. I think Eli then stopped in the area for a while and Conway got in and had The British Bulldog over. What a crowd!! Health and safety wouldn't allow you to squeeze that many people in a venue now a days! Then Shane Stevens got in and fucked it all up with his no shows etc.....

Edited by ELLIS