www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

has he posed it on the other board?can't remember the address though and google isn't helping.

No he hasn't posted it over there either. So everyone's in the dark for now.

m_9f6e7381fddd92b73f95764d173a86b1.jpg

5 - Mikey Riot

Fucking shocking. No further comment. Actually, here are more comments: The guy is the utter shits, can't bump and is in no shape whatsoever, how he gets booked is anybodys guess. I'm going to say 'because he pays to be on shows like Dirty Oil', with no evidence in order to start controversy~! Rumour has it before his match with Damned Nation he went up to Dragon Aisu and said he wasn't good at bumping and said he didn't want to bump much. Aisu just walked away. So he got fucked off by ANOTHER SHITARSE. When he plays babyface, is the most unlikeable babyface ever.

Plus the ugly bastard is in a stable called Generation SEX. Yeah. Fuck off, shitarse.

Edited by CracktonMoj

blok-busta-1.jpg

4 - Blok Busta

A lot of votes for this man - almost all of which include variations on "he's a really nice bloke, but he's a fucking useless wrestler.' He got on here TWICE, which I'm going to allow because if you're going to be funny and get your mates to go 'ahaha Blokbusta and Exodus are not the same person, what are you on about lol' then consider your bluff CALLED, shitarse. Terrible promos, ringwork, outfit and gimmick. Caused a group of smarks to coin the phrase 'outwanked', because at 'A Taste of IPW:UK' prior to the King of Europe Cup shows, 'Cockmustard' successfully outwanked the entire show by being utterly wank at everything he did to the point where the world was upset and embarrassed that he'd even dared to enter the Liverpool Olympia. Sometimes, wrestling fans convince non-wrestling fans to attend Britwres shows, and then Blokbusta comes out, causing the non-fan to roll his eyes and the fan to cringe, because everything about him screams AMATEUR HOUR. Can't book, at all. Always has to get his shit in. Cannot be carried. Unintelligible promos. Does flips despite being legitimately big. BLOKBUSTA MUST DIE.

m_c629ab8c21f22dda977a1b1cc57f1b61.jpg

3 - Mad Mike

Embarrassing on every level. His ring gear is a shit version of an Abyss/Mankind mask that looks like it was made with parcel tape, combined with an orange jumpsuit that is sub-Slipknot in it's shitarsery, he uses the Ultimate Warrior's theme tune, and he tags with Ronin. Stupid gimmick. Too many promos, too many ballshots, too many run-ins. Looks like a hobo. Talks in an American accent for no reason. Charisma of a table leg. May actually be the most dangerous wrestler in Britain - has almost ended people's careers and lives on multiple occasions due to cluelessness. Absolutely no body whatsoever. Thick as pigshit. Cannot wrestle at all, not in any style. In addition, I recieved multiple ballots that said 'no explanation needed', which means a lot of people take it as given that he's just fucking rotten in every way. Has never entertained anyone ever, to the point where his hypothetical children start crying when he enters the room. Also, he books Leicester Pro Wrestling, and is therefore always in the main events and winning titles at the expense of wrestlers who are better than him, as in ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY. The very epitome of someone who saw wrestling on TV and said 'I can do that!' and then went out and did because there's no way to stop cunts like this from doing it.

Edited by CracktonMoj

ronin.jpg

2 - RONIN~!~!~!~!

It ain't just hype, he really is THAT bad. A bigger shitarse than Tubgirl. He carts around a Japanese flag.... and talks.... in a THICK BRUMMIE ACCENT. Let me spell this out for any idiots who are having this read out for them. If you are supposed to be Japanese, doing a Japanese gimmick, then if you talk in a local accent, it EXPOSES IT AS FAKE, which you might want to fucking avoid doing while you're IN THE RING WRESTLING. Ronin's excuse for this is that he doesn't claim to be Japanese, because he's announced from 'the land of the rising sun' or 'Yakuza, Japan' - but they don't count because Yakuza's not a real placename, and 'the land of the rising sun' doesn't necessarily mean Japan. Yeah. Seriously now - I have absolutely no idea how his brain does the leaps of logic required for that to make sense. None. My brain literally cannot go down to that level of stupidity. I'm the same when I see ring announcers laughing in the face of heels or no-selling a threat or insulting wrestlers during their introduction - how exactly did you come to the conclusion that that response is the right one? Explain this to me someone. How can you think in that manner? I cannot FATHOM how people work this out in their stupid, stupid heads, and I also cannot FATHOM how people are able to live to whatever age they are without drinking something from a bottle that has a skull and crossbones on it.

Anyway, back to Ronin. IPW:UK tryouts. Wrestled RD Wood - a good kid. Ronin's supposed to be a Japanese gimmick, right? But halfway through the match whines: "'E's pullin' me mask, ref" in the thickest Black Country accent possible, because I guess that'll impress the assorted workers watching. Was dangerously stiff to Wood all match. The highlight came when he tried to hit Wood with a guillotine drop on to the ropes - misjudges, drops him on his legs instead of his stomach, which drops Woody right on his head, at which point, ALL the workers watching the match jumped up with looks of outrage on their faces, ready to lynch the fat cunt. Unfortunately no lynching happened - but the workers, some of whom are really jaded and up until that point had been watching the trainees with vague interest, started CHEERING LIKE FANS for RD Wood, giving him support because they realised the position he was in. After the match, Ronin got silence, while Wood got a standing ovation from everyone present, just for surviving. Need I say more? Yes? Trained his son Gang* to wrestle, and he seems to have inherited the shitarse gene. Takes liberties with people who he can do so safely - trainees, referees and the like, mainly. Makes people not only hate wrestling, but life. Has never looked back in life, because if he did, someone'd spit in his eye for being shit. Is under the impression that you don't need a decent emcee or referee to run a show - which is not an unknown view, but is, however, an incredibly stupid one. Goes out to mingle with fans seconds after shows, unmasked (!) while wearing his own Ronin tee shirt (!), thus signalling to the smallest child and dumbest mark that HE'S RONIN and THEREFORE THE MASK IS POINTLESS. When someone pointed this out to him, responded with 'What am I supposed to do, arrive with the mask on and leave with the mask on?' YES. IT'S CALLED KAYFABE, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTFACED CUNT WITH THE FACE OF A CUNT. This story alone shows that he has absolutely no clue about even the most common sense basics about carrying himself and behaving like an actual professional wrestler. The fact that he helps to RUN a company is the biggest tragedy since twelve million Jews were killed by Robot Hitler and the MechaNazis in the Super-Holocaust that happened in my head while I was on a drug trip. Should quit wrestling, burn all tapes of him, and then throw himself off a cliff in the middle of the most violent thunderstorm the world has ever seen.

Edited by CracktonMoj

TOP SHITARSE COMING NOW

COME ON

HERE WE GO

KEEP GOING

williams_204.jpg

1 - Doug Williams

DOUG WINS

DOUG WINS

DOUG WINS

This is a direct 'FUCK YOU, SHITARSE' to people in the Britwres business who make their own lists putting over themselves and their mates, and post them on forums/shitty websites - they all invariably have Doug Williams at the top, because they think 'Haha, smarks are dumb, if Doug's at the top then they'll believe the rest of the list and come and see us and we're great so fans will love us and we'll get props and DVD sales and money and fame and shiny WWE contracts'.

Look at that entrance gear cloaky thing, it's made of pleather! Is a horrible sellout for leaving the UK for the most part to go and work in Japan for actual money, and also the US for more actual money. He should stay here and work for