www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Thanks for this Moj. Lots of entertainment, and it's actually got me semi-interested in going to more UK shows in order to spot and laugh at SHITARSES.

I echo that sentiment.I read the entire thread while I was waiting for my account to be activated.Nice one!

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sure most of them wrestle for multiple promotions."Darty"??The ones I can remember voting for who didn't make the list (I changed my mind at one point) were:Max VoltagePitbull JohnsonIan LoganJP MonroeJimmy HavocLeo DekkerMr. Portugal

it was going to be Darty baby ;)Ive only heard of 3 of those names. But I know you get to travel and see a lot more wrestling then I do so have a better insight as to whos out there.Man the Shitarse 50 is a much better idea then I first thought it would be. now I know who i want to see..or..dont want to see rather.

Well I'd never heard of or seen Pitbull Johnson myself until 2 months ago, although apparently he's been a pro for 15 years or something.He was very good at being a "heel" but that was not enough to take away from the fact that he couldn't wrestle for crap, and then immedietly after the match got on the microphone and told the fans that "CDs" were for sale "over there", even though they were DVDs....shit DVDs at that.

• Paid Members

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
Ha this cheerful chap was the fella that delivered the wrestling ring to my Wedding along with a couple of other older chaps. He didn't wrestle but I did get him to crack a smile once or twice.