www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

So you took half a comment from Moj and one from another poster and made another anti-Scottish post out of it? What was your excuse for previous anti-Scottish comments before UKFF v.2 and BBHG's post?

I posted this earlier:

Well, seeing as the Scots decided not to nominate their own in a national Shitarse vote, maybe there should be a Scottish Shitarse 20 or 30. Surely everyone up there can't be non-shitarse.

What's anti-Scottish about pointing that out (and Hat Guy's post wasn't anti-Scottish, as you're implying)?My excuse for previous anti-Scottish comments? Not an excuse, a reason: I think Leon Jackson is the drizzling shits. Anyway, do anti-Scottish comments offend you? Likewise, do anti-English comments upset you as well? If so, you're best advised to avoid Kenny's Bawbag thread. :)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's anti-Scottish about pointing that out (and Hat Guy's post wasn't anti-Scottish, as you're implying)?

Because you've no idea of knowing if it's true or not? It's taking a throwaway comment from Moj and putting your own spin on it, with an admitted previous anti-Scottish bias.

My excuse for previous anti-Scottish comments? Not an excuse, a reason: I think Leon Jackson is the drizzling shits. Anyway, do anti-Scottish comments offend you? Likewise, do anti-English comments upset you as well? If so, you're best advised to avoid Kenny's Bawbag thread. :)

Neither upsets or offends me, just pointing out how odd this sounds coming from someone who cries racism when someone dares to criticise them. Edited by Famous Mortimer

in general this year our attendances have been excellent we have had 3 shit shows and 25 good shows and 6 excellent shows of over 100,

So over 100 to a UK show is excellent now? Boy we are aiming high aren't we!!

Mathew Jones the banker only ever seen me in mpw 5 years ago and that makes you able to critise something you not seen in years and i am going to listen to that.

Well its good to hear you are taking his criticism on board, at least thats what I assume you meant due to the punctuation :rolleyes: MOJ, great list, had a good laugh reading it too. Well done. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Anyway, do anti-Scottish comments offend you? Likewise, do anti-English comments upset you as well? If so, you're best advised to avoid Kenny's Bawbag thread. :)

Neither upsets or offends me, just pointing out how odd this sounds coming from someone who cries racism when someone dares to criticise them.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh, and :laugh: Jeez, nearly three years later and he still hasn't gotten over that (and nice to see him pull out a thread from years back showing that even then, he was obsessive about trolling me).I didn't accuse you of racism, I suggested that your incessant trolling of me could've been for that reason (several people years back were banned from this place by Moo for doing the same thing). And considering the part of the country you live in, where racial tensions are very high, it's not the most ridiculous thing to think that as a possible motive.Also, whenever I've offered you the opportunity to talk with me (we've never met or spoken), so we can discuss whatever problems you have with me, you've ignored them and instead continued to troll.Heck, this thing bugged you so much, you once PM'd me asking me to confirm at Smarkschoice, or somewhere else, that I was only kidding. Jeez, get over yourself. Or alternatively, just PM me so we can continue this discussion between just the two of us, rather than hijack this thread.Hieg Siel.

• Awards Moderator

i think if you look at our roster there are few green trainees.in fact from the days you last watched us several of the new roster have training schools themselves something we dont or are trainers at other schools.

Surprised nobody has yet pointed out the, ehem, problems inherent in this statement. Ronin appears to be saying that "our wrestlers aren't shit, they train other people to be wrestlers therefore they must be good". Just from this list alone we know being a trainer does not equal a good wrestler. Far from it in quite a number of cases...Silly Ronin.

But he isnt bothered about it didnt you know?TWO Forum:

i actually think it is a joke but some take it really serious not the workers i have spoken to loads and they think it is a load of crap but some of the posters take it really serious.if you read most of the posts i put on it i have took it all as a joke but people think i am hung up about it. i was told i was winning it when it started so the votes are rigged any way.

Hey moj....Bassey's gonna kill you...

Why kill Moj? Everything he posted was down to the votes made by members of this board and the statements given for the votes were taken from the ballots. If he's going to kill one person he'll have to kill us all.Also, given the amount of points Ronin amassed, its difficult to believe that any rigging took place. He came second on my ballot, but that's only because my hatred of Phil Bedwell's ringwork outshines even the biggest shitarses.