www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

the only one i missed was Hailz/Bacardi. the only reason she's absent is a) no one has heard of her and b) when you think of crap females, her friend Aphrodite always jumps ahead.

Last time I heard the name "Bacardi" it was a year or two ago at an LWL show. She was part of a "stable" whose gimmick was that they would drink a lot. Enthralling for the majority of the crowd who were children and people dressed as chairs.Same Bacardi?

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

mendoza.jpg34 - Mike MendozaHere's a guy that runs to the ring much like The Ultimate Warrior, but at least the Warrior had a character and some rope shaking traits to fill in time once he got there. Mendoza spends most of his time in the ring standing around like a lemon. A very camp lemon. He's a charisma vacuum who can't sell or work. He botches all his moves, and he just does bad, pointless and random tech. Why does he feature on telly? Is it because Jon Ritchie uses the promotion to advertise his shit Dropkixx trainees? Is it because Sanjay Bagga fancies guys with a tan? Who knows?

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an ----->uneducated<---- bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity :confused: down.This thread is feeled :confused: with wrestlers that obvously :confused: are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon :confused: here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern :confused: you and you will be normal one day.
Dolt.
And you don't think you're a Dolt for pointing out the glaringly obvious? That's like calling Triple H 'big nose' - it's so obvious & takes such little imagination, nobody even bothers.Think of something better, Dolt.

the only one i missed was Hailz/Bacardi. the only reason she's absent is a) no one has heard of her and b) when you think of crap females, her friend Aphrodite always jumps ahead.

Last time I heard the name "Bacardi" it was a year or two ago at an LWL show. She was part of a "stable" whose gimmick was that they would drink a lot. Enthralling for the majority of the crowd who were children and people dressed as chairs.Same Bacardi?
thats the one. AWFUL!!!!

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
I saw this guy do double duty on a show on the Isle Of Sheppy back in 1995/96 (I think it was a Hammerlock show). He wrestled as himself and then later on in a mask. He was wearing an all red singlet and a matching red mask which had a little bobble on top (it looked homemade), this made him look like a giant tomato. Oh and he had BO. A smelly (almost) SHITARSE. Edited by bobby dazzler

Found this posted by Ronin on the TWO Forum:

as i came in a number 2 which i know i would as i was told so before it started.it is a bunch of people using the net to vent disagreements with me and mad mike in particular.there is a downer on midlands threads on the ukff and especially lpw as we did shows in mWales and fell out with GNP / NBW.but since this thread from wrestling twice in august i am know wrestling possible 8 times and for 2 new promotionsso personally it is good publicity.

:confused:Please kill this man!

Just read through this, was rather funny :p Is Doug Williams as number 1 supposed to be joke then? :confused:

He's number one becuase him being number one gives the list Credibility.Like the millions of other lists that mean nothing people make up.This list, however, is fantastic, lovely and covered in cheese and beans. Can't get better than that.

Just read through this, was rather funny :p Is Doug Williams as number 1 supposed to be joke then? :confused:

He's number one becuase him being number one gives the list Credibility.Like the millions of other lists that mean nothing people make up.This list, however, is fantastic, lovely and covered in cheese and beans. Can't get better than that.
Ah :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

mendoza.jpg34 - Mike MendozaHere's a guy that runs to the ring much like The Ultimate Warrior, but at least the Warrior had a character and some rope shaking traits to fill in time once he got there. Mendoza spends most of his time in the ring standing around like a lemon. A very camp lemon. He's a charisma vacuum who can't sell or work. He botches all his moves, and he just does bad, pointless and random tech. Why does he feature on telly? Is it because Jon Ritchie uses the promotion to advertise his shit Dropkixx trainees? Is it because Sanjay Bagga fancies guys with a tan? Who knows?

sorry last one was wrong quote, but still got there in the end. Mike Mendosa your free to make your own choice. As for Ritchie and Dropkixx shit trainee's your well off the mark. Mendosa was Hammerlock and nothing to do with ritchie and time he spent there.This was an ----->uneducated<---- bitter swipe from someone thats obviously a letdown in his own world.Just the fact that Brookside, Ashe ,Mendosa are on this list stinks of jealousy. I know for a fact Dropkixx have pulled most their workers off most shows because of the poor quality of the opponents they are ask to work with , therefore bringing there own qaulity :confused: down.This thread is feeled :confused: with wrestlers that obvously :confused: are shit themselves hence the time they have to beon :confused: here slagging others. And before you all come on here denying that, log in on your real names and justify with honesty what you claim. the problem with the british wrestling scene and the worst 50 are you dickheads writing on here. No wonder we can not get started over here even our so called fans are arse wipes. If you really want worst fifty just go on a couple of british holiday camps. Ashes , and co even mentioned on here shows your ignorance. any way keep taking the pills nurse has givern :confused: you and you will be normal one day.
Dolt.
And you don't think you're a Dolt for pointing out the glaringly obvious? That's like calling Triple H 'big nose' - it's so obvious & takes such little imagination, nobody even bothers.Think of something better, Dolt.
I was pointing his errors out for his sake, not yours. I just don't see how an adult of his presumed age can not have a grasp on spelling yet. See, this is why I prefer the new UKFF, because there is a nice lack of absolute, self-loving tossers like you buzzing around on it.

Found this posted by Ronin on the TWO Forum:

as i came in a number 2 which i know i would as i was told so before it started.it is a bunch of people using the net to vent disagreements with me and mad mike in particular.there is a downer on midlands threads on the ukff and especially lpw as we did shows in mWales and fell out with GNP / NBW.but since this thread from wrestling twice in august i am know wrestling possible 8 times and for 2 new promotionsso personally it is good publicity.

:confused:Please kill this man!
I knew it, blaming it all on grudges, politics etc. Not looking long and hard in the mirror and realising your faults.Dont get me wrong im sure some people were with grudges, but when you get voted that much by fans as being the worst wrestler in the country and you dont see it as a bad thing you're just a fucking idiot.but then, we knew that about him already.

• Paid Members

I was pointing his errors out for his sake, not yours. I just don't see how an adult of his presumed age can not have a grasp on spelling yet. See, this is why I prefer the new UKFF, because there is a nice lack of absolute, self-loving tossers like you buzzing around on it.

crybaby.jpgmid.jpg