www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Well, seeing as the Scots decided not to nominate their own in a national Shitarse vote, maybe there should be a Scottish Shitarse 20 or 30. Surely everyone up there can't be non-shitarse.

Naturally. It's because we're racist. It has nothing to do with a surprisingly high overall level of talent up here, nor because of a far lower number of regular Scottish posters on the board than English, nor because some don't get to a lot of shows, nor because some just couldn't be arsed to vote, nor even because a hell of a lot of the Scottish posters on here are, y'know, actually wrestlers. It's also not like I suggested some of those reasons earlier. But whatever. I'm assuming you just hate Scots for the same reason I hate Pakis, eh? Oh no, wait. I'm not racist. IRONY~. So anyway.
Mo, can you prove the Scots voters didn't vote for Scottish wrestlers? Given that you've no idea who voted or who they voted for? Well, obviously not, given you're just using any old piss-poor excuse to troll Kenny, but I thought the question ought to be asked.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo could always get up here in September for what is likely to amongst the biggest-drawing non-WWE shows in the country all year - using almost exclusively Scottish talent, with only a handful of English to add bit of variety and spice - and make his decision based on that.Or he could hang on to his bitterness about the X-Factor result. They're both equally rational ways to behave, obviously.

Edited by Kenny McBride

Mo could always get up here in September for what is likely to amongst the biggest-drawing non-WWE shows in the country all year - using almost exclusively Scottish talent, with only a handful of English to add bit of variety and spice - and make his decision based on that.Or he could hang on to his bitterness about the X-Factor result. They're both equally rational ways to behave, obviously.

Theres the big PBW event in october as well. get him to that theres even english wrestlers on it and ligero i think

Oh, PBW do better than almost anyone for consistent big crowds. I don't think the Magnum can hold anywhere close to the Kelvin Hall though. It's like All Japan and New Japan in the mid 90s. But with fewer bawbags. ;)

• Moderators

I was pointing his errors out for his sake, not yours. I just don't see how an adult of his presumed age can not have a grasp on spelling yet. See, this is why I prefer the new UKFF, because there is a nice lack of absolute, self-loving tossers like you buzzing around on it.

And a nice lack of decent posters as well, since this place re-opened and most people (sensibly) came back here. It is odd to me that it's still going at all...Oh, and don't forget it has a healthly dose of total retards. However much of a jerk Herbie ever behaves he makes a lot more valuable contributions to discussion than you.

• Paid Members

I was pointing his errors out for his sake, not yours. I just don't see how an adult of his presumed age can not have a grasp on spelling yet. See, this is why I prefer the new UKFF, because there is a nice lack of absolute, self-loving tossers like you buzzing around on it.

And a nice lack of decent posters as well, since this place re-opened and most people (sensibly) came back here. It is odd to me that it's still going at all...Oh, and don't forget it has a healthly dose of total retards. However much of a jerk Herbie ever behaves he makes a lot more valuable contributions to discussion than you.
Congrats to Herbie :smug:

Found this posted by Ronin on the TWO Forum:

as i came in a number 2 which i know i would as i was told so before it started.it is a bunch of people using the net to vent disagreements with me and mad mike in particular.there is a downer on midlands threads on the ukff and especially lpw as we did shows in mWales and fell out with GNP / NBW.but since this thread from wrestling twice in august i am know wrestling possible 8 times and for 2 new promotionsso personally it is good publicity.

:confused:Please kill this man!
Ronin, much like the majority of people involved in LPW, will never actually get any better because they don't actually care enough to be bothered about critisism. I used to go to a load of LPW shows but the longer they promoted the shows, the more the decent wrestlers (left over from MPW) left to be replaced with green trainees and guys that have never appear to have been trained at all. That then had the obvious affect on attendance and interest in the promotion.Good work Moj, the list made very interesting reading. I don't agree with some of the people that made the list, but a good four-fifths appear to be spot on.

i have said before i listen to constructive critism but on here the term fat cunt and shit are not constructive so not going to learn a lot there.i have never made any statements that claim i am the best or LPW is the best.i think if you look at our roster there are few green trainees.in fact from the days you last watched us several of the new roster have training schools themselves something we dont or are trainers at other schools.we do give people breaks and use workers from PWA, AWW, SWWA , FCW etc etc.in general this year our attendances have been excellent we have had 3 shit shows and 25 good shows and 6 excellent shows of over 100,at the last shard end we had a bigger crwowd than sas on the same night.the statement from two is actually incorrect the truth is 3 new promotions not two. i am only telling the truth.natural born thriller the last time you seen us was systen two years ago alot has changes since then.Mathew Jones the banker only ever seen me in mpw 5 years ago and that makes you able to critise something you not seen in years and i am going to listen to that.

Ronin. I don't know you.I don't know how well or badly you wrestle.Seriously though, please do something about the spelling, grammar and content of your posts as they are hard to follow and really don't help your cause at all, even better, if you're doing so well (though I question if crowds of 100 is an 'excellent' turn out but that's not here or there) why even bother with the UKFF at all? If you're being successful you're obviously doing something right so you can ignore the people on here and can leave it alone.Most people have taken the Shitarse list as a bit of a laugh, if you had done the same there's a good possibility that you might even have gained a few people coming down to have a look at just how bad/good you are (in which case you had a chance to win them over) instead you've come off looking really bad.See Article 1. Spud.I thought Spud was okay myself, but now due to his reaction I love him like a brother. A very small brother I can fit in my pocket. But a brother none the less.

Edited by DJ Stevie C

Ronin..I have seen you wrestle. I didnt vote in this list but if I did..I would have voted for you. You are a bad wrestler. Your timing is off,performance is poor and are just scrappy.. and a reason why British wrestling is seen in such a state.

Edited by bootcleaner

Your timing is off,performance is poor and are just scrappy

^^^^see above^^^^Criticism not involving 'shit' or 'cunt'!Please take it onboard and IMPROVE. Maybe down the road people can say "Wow, he has taken this onboard like a professional, good on him"

• Paid Members

Well, seeing as the Scots decided not to nominate their own in a national Shitarse vote, maybe there should be a Scottish Shitarse 20 or 30. Surely everyone up there can't be non-shitarse.

Naturally. It's because we're racist. It has nothing to do with a surprisingly high overall level of talent up here, nor because of a far lower number of regular Scottish posters on the board than English, nor because some don't get to a lot of shows, nor because some just couldn't be arsed to vote, nor even because a hell of a lot of the Scottish posters on here are, y'know, actually wrestlers. It's also not like I suggested some of those reasons earlier. But whatever. I'm assuming you just hate Scots for the same reason I hate Pakis, eh? Oh no, wait. I'm not racist. IRONY~. So anyway.
Mo, can you prove the Scots voters didn't vote for Scottish wrestlers? Given that you've no idea who voted or who they voted for? Well, obviously not, given you're just using any old piss-poor excuse to troll Kenny, but I thought the question ought to be asked.
Given you're using any piss-poor excuse to troll me, I'm not surprised that you didn't notice I wasn't trolling Kenny. Unless Kenny has become the sole Scottish member of the UKFF.No, I do have some basis for my comments. Moj made the following comment at UKFF v.2 about Scottish posters:

I'm getting annoyed with the Scotch coming in after every batch going 'I'm so glad no Scotch are nominated, we're so great'.I wondered about this during the voting, and came to the conclusion that the Scotch won't vote for their own guys due to insularity.I feel vindicated now.

To which Hat Guy/Big Benny HG replied:

Actually, on this argument, I was expecting hardly any Scottish wrestlers to make the SHITARSE list, mainly because of the reasons you hint at here.Scottish people are traditionally proud of anything Scottish, and will push them as being credible and comparable (or even superior to) to anything English as much as they can (see Scottish football, X-Factor contestants etc). It boils down to the age-old tradition of the Scots trying as hard as they can for the rest of the world to take them seriously. A proud nation, who will always get behind their own and fully support them since they represent them.I wasn't expecting Scottish people to come on here and start slagging off their own in the form of SHITARSE votes. In the same way, every year when I run the UKFF UK50 (i.e. the "good" end of the spectrum) the Scots have usually bombarded the voting process. When you compare the number of people (i.e. population), wrestling shows and wrestlers in Scotland to those in England, the number of votes from the Scots is always disproportionately higher than you would expect it to normally be.In addition, while you could argue that Scottish people only see Scottish shows and can only vote for what they see, I also see plenty of people giving high numbers of nominations and votes for Scotish wrestlers that, were they to appear on shows in England, would be instantly outed as inferior.I should also point out that anyone who thinks I'm being anti-Scottish here that I am, pretty much, Scottish myself....

It was those comments that prompted me to post my comments earlier today. Kenny, bridge dweller that he is, then turned my comments about Scots being too patriotic to vote for their own wrestlers into 'The Scots are racist towards the English'. Which I wasn't, obviously, and you probably realise that too, but hey, it's a chance to troll me, which you love to do too.Still, at least something interesting in the Bawbag 15 has come out of it, so it should keep up us amused until Moj decides to do his Britwres Periphery Shitarse 50 in a few weeks time.