www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Moderators

Thank You!EDIT: Although now I wish I never checked it out. I know it was done for fun, but I feel dirty now reading something written by somebody who obviously has way too much time on their hands to put together such geeky crying. Putting Doug #1, I understand why he did it, but that reason alone proves he takes the internet waaaay too seriously.

You failed to read it.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

That depends on your definition of race, really. Besides, it's more funny to call Momoe racist, what with him being one of them.

True but the reality is is that the "English" and "Scottish" are all from different ethnic backgrounds, hence why you cannot be "racist", only xenophobic.Ha yea well, eat your heart out David Brent!
Oh I know it's xenophobic, but Kenny loves to twist things and misrepresent them just to troll. Through being IRONIC~!, Kenny can get away with being as racist as he likes here. It's just like the old days when you and Ross would use racial slurs about me, except there was no intention of being funny or amusing then.But hey, you're bringing the LOLZ, Kenny, so you obviously feel that calling me 'Paki' is perfectly fine. I bet Roy Chubby Brown's your favourite comedian too.

Oh I know it's xenophobic, but Kenny loves to twist things and misrepresent them just to troll. Through being IRONIC~!, Kenny can get away with being as racist as he likes here. It's just like the old days when you and Ross would use racial slurs about me, except there was no intention of being funny or amusing then.But hey, you're bringing the LOLZ, Kenny, so you obviously feel that calling me 'Paki' is perfectly fine. I bet Roy Chubby Brown's your favourite comedian too.

I'm just glad you've never used any racist terms to describe a country, Mo. Means you can really argue from a position of strength.

• Paid Members

I'm just glad you've never used any racist terms to describe a country, Mo. Means you can really argue from a position of strength.
I wondered which of the trolls would reply first- you or Kenny. It was you! Well done~!Anyway, you're implying I have. Which racist term have I used to describe a country?On the subject of racial discrimination (using your definition of the term to justify supposed xenophobia as racism)- The UN:

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, religion,descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

It's a good thing you've never made any derogatory remarks about religion or religions, Morty. Means you can really argue from a position of strength. ;)

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson. Not only a card carrying shitarse for the past twenty five years but also a convicted paedophile! Only in wrestling... Edited by spitfinger

Did I miss the point when a really funny thread descended into a tiresome argument about percieved racism?Seriously Mo if this 'racism' bothers you so much then use the report button, otherwise take it to PMs instead of ruining the board with all the moaning and bitching.

• Moderators

I'd really rather this thread get back to awful wrestlers making themselves look worse to be honest. I think everyone's seen enough of this flame fest in the 3 threads its spread to. I'm sure there are plenty of cars that you can both flip over and set fire to elsewhere.

• Paid Members

Did I miss the point when a really funny thread descended into a tiresome argument about percieved racism?Seriously Mo if this 'racism' bothers you so much then use the report button, otherwise take it to PMs instead of ruining the board with all the moaning and bitching.

I did report it.Also, I asked Morty to take this to PM, but he doesn't want to because he's a dirty troll who prefers stirring shit on the board. Kenny also has no interest in discussing these things one to one. He also loves trolling and flaming me on the board. I've got better things to do with my time than take the bait, and often I won't, but these two just never give up.The sensible thing would be for the mods to tell those two to quit trying to cause trouble all the time. I hope they do.

I did report it.Also, I asked Morty to take this to PM, but he doesn't want to because he's a dirty troll who prefers stirring shit on the board. Kenny also has no interest in discussing these things one to one. He also loves trolling and flaming me on the board. I've got better things to do with my time than take the bait, and often I won't, but these two just never give up.The sensible thing would be for the mods to tell those two to quit trying to cause trouble all the time. I hope they do.
Or you could live dangerously and just not react to it.No offense meant but, like Neil says, this circular argument is taking place over 3 or more threads, its all getting a bit stupid now.

I thought when you started this thing you said rookies weren't to be included, or am I mistaken?

I gave guidelines on how to vote - apart from throwing out obvious non-workers like Staniforth, I trusted the voters. Rookies who act like they're tremendous are fair game, but people should know the difference between shit and shit because they're green, and vote accordingly.
ha ha you say shit dropkixx trainees, first off mike mendoza aint as bad as you make out second of all he wasnt trained at dropkixx he made a few appearances and thirdly you wouldnt last a minute with any dropkixx guys on the mat, we're trained properly and safely which is more than i can say for any other 'promotion' or 'training school' so get the facts before you start slagging people off, in fact id venture a guess and say you've never seen any of these 50 guys work just what you heard from other people

It's a good thing you've never made any derogatory remarks about religion or religions, Morty. Means you can really argue from a position of strength. ;)

Are you seriously that much of a fucking idiot? Point out where I've used any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on religion or shut your mouth. Criticising religion is a completely different thing than "distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference". I hope you're basing this on my remarks on Scientology...because it's not a religion. You'd be funny if you weren't so stupid.I'm not "implying" you've been racist towards a country, I'm flat out saying it. You admitted it yourself a few posts ago.

Also, I asked Morty to take this to PM

No you haven't.

I've got better things to do with my time than take the bait,

It would appear not. Edited by Famous Mortimer

ha ha you say shit dropkixx trainees, first off mike mendoza aint as bad as you make out second of all he wasnt trained at dropkixx he made a few appearances and thirdly you wouldnt last a minute with any dropkixx guys on the mat, we're trained properly and safely which is more than i can say for any other 'promotion' or 'training school' so get the facts before you start slagging people off, in fact id venture a guess and say you've never seen any of these 50 guys work just what you heard from other people

"You wouldnt last a minute with any dropkixx guys on the mat" yet your trained safe... Surely if your trained safe then whoever is on the mat with you will last as long as they like... YOUR AN OXYMORON! >.<Amiright?

• Paid Members

Or you could live dangerously and just not react to it.

Or better still, one of the mods could tell those two to stop acting like dicks and to quit spamming the board with endless trolling.I agree, though, it's just silly and needs to stop.

in fact id venture a guess and say you've never seen any of these 50 guys work just what you heard from other people

Have you missed the whole point of the thread? It wasn't just Moj deciding whose shit and who isn't. It was a counting of people's votes, the comments for each person were comments included on the ballots.So it's entirely possible that Moj hasn't seen some of the 'workers' included on the list.