www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Paid Members

I'm loving the fact that, right from the start, Moj explained the reasons as to why he would be putting Doug Williams as No. 1 - one of those reasons being to incite hilarious rants from people who didn't "get" it.Even though he said this publically right at the start and on this very forum, we're still getting hilarious rants from people who, of course, didn't "get" it and only signed up here to spout off and defend the honour of BRITWRES~ and their shitty mates without understanding the full background and context to the project.This already had Thread of the Year sewn up ages ago, but every new mong who comes on here to say their piece about how the internet is ruining British wrestling just confirms it even more. The very fact that these people consider the internet to be a real factor in general British wrestling is one of the main reasons why it is in the state that it is. The fact that they are transparently doing so because they are obviously associated with some of the very SHITARSERY this project has been trying to highlight keeps piling on the hilarity. Please, can we have more BRIT WRES~ mongs, please?As someone else once said: "Get off your keyboard and put some posters up".

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am new to ukff is this for losers who spend all there time downing wrestlers till british wrestling crashes and burns and turns into dust as i wondered as i no certaonly that they think there untouchable my guess about five of you all are the true haters of british wrestling and the rest of u idiots just follow the 5 including mo the welsh ginger bankmanager from newport according to the no2 ronin, the japanese wonder, but u idiots who voted doug no1 u mongs as he is one of the best wrestlers to leave britain so this just proves ure all stupid and if i were u all id get a life get a job leave a computer to the people that need it yes the people with a brain

Doug williams only got five ligitimate points the other 1000 where magicaly awarde to make a point. So at the very most 5 people voted for him at no 15.one person voting for him at 11 would do it as well.other posibilities include two people voting for him at 13 and 14 or at 12 and 15so at the very most it was five separte people but the liklyhood is that it was only one person posibly two.but you should know that because your the one with the brain not me. :)
i understand u got a brain cool now all u need is to grow testicales and a penis so that they look nikrmal and then asay them sentences
I so knew you would do that I soon I posted I thought "I bet he has a go at my spelling"Which means you don't have a counter because you know i'm right and you just look silly for not reading things though properally.

I'm loving the fact that, right from the start, Moj explained the reasons as to why he would be putting Doug Williams as No. 1 - one of those reasons being to incite hilarious rants from people who didn't "get" it.Even though he said this publically right at the start and on this very forum, we're still getting hilarious rants from people who, of course, didn't "get" it and only signed up here to spout off and defend the honour of BRITWRES~ and their shitty mates.This already had Thread of the Year sewn up ages ago, but every new mong who comes on here to say their piece about how the internet is ruining British wrestling just confirms it even more. The very fact that these people consider the internet to be a real factor in general British wrestling is one of the main reasons why it is in the state that it is. The fact that they are transparently doing so because they are obviously associated with some of the very SHITARSERY this project has been trying to highlight keeps piling on the hilarity. Please, can we have more BRIT WRES~ mongs, please?As someone else once said: "Get off your keyboard and put some posters up".

Don't wind him up, he's got an amoeba on his bum and he's not afraid to use it! :laugh: I wish I could be 'nirkmal' alas I didn't pass the entrance exam. :angry:

That's GOT to be a joke. I mean, talk all you want about falling educational standards and stuff but seriously, NO-ONE can be that stupid.

ok lets start u think i am a sad wrestler who wants to get back at u i am a smark who wants to have fun by insults every sad fool whos ;life is on a website insulting people who probably wonted be affected just look at the idiot dan reid hes a complete fool i want to teach each of u spak fools a lesson of how to be a english wrestler or smark as u think education is falling u fool the education of u was falling u incompetent foolsu are idiots as u think i am one of u u no i am not as i would have argued that ronin is definetly no 2 so u lot have as much brains as the amoeba on my bum understand idiots
windowlicker.jpg

I'm loving the fact that, right from the start, Moj explained the reasons as to why he would be putting Doug Williams as No. 1 - one of those reasons being to incite hilarious rants from people who didn't "get" it.Even though he said this publically right at the start and on this very forum, we're still getting hilarious rants from people who, of course, didn't "get" it and only signed up here to spout off and defend the honour of BRITWRES~ and their shitty mates without understanding the full background and context to the project.This already had Thread of the Year sewn up ages ago, but every new mong who comes on here to say their piece about how the internet is ruining British wrestling just confirms it even more. The very fact that these people consider the internet to be a real factor in general British wrestling is one of the main reasons why it is in the state that it is. The fact that they are transparently doing so because they are obviously associated with some of the very SHITARSERY this project has been trying to highlight keeps piling on the hilarity. Please, can we have more BRIT WRES~ mongs, please?As someone else once said: "Get off your keyboard and put some posters up".

do any of you think that any1 yes any1 in the whole of british wrestling apart from u and all you promotions actually care what u say as i the ginger assain stand for the whole of the people on this list and all those on the past lists and those voted but not made it for the fact that we dont care what u say as u wont touch us as its just internet writing u really dont matter to all the small promotions and big ones not involved with this now all of u get a life

do any of you think that any1 yes any1 in the whole of british wrestling apart from u and all you promotions actually care what u say as i the ginger assain stand for the whole of the people on this list and all those on the past lists and those voted but not made it for the fact that we dont care what u say as u wont touch us as its just internet writing u really dont matter to all the small promotions and big ones involved with this now all of u get a life

do any of you think that any1 yes any1 in the whole of british wrestling apart from u and all you promotions actually care what u say as i the ginger assain stand for the whole of the people on this list and all those on the past lists and those voted but not made it for the fact that we dont care what u say as u wont touch us as its just internet writing u really dont matter to all the small promotions and big ones not involved with this now all of u get a life
ok we don't matter.so why bother posting in the first place, Because if we really didn't matter we wouldn't be worth bothering with. No?

ok we don't matter.so why bother posting in the first place, Because if we really didn't matter we wouldn't be worth bothering with. No?
no but please just vote on my new poll an all is forgiven

• Paid Members

Assassin (I've taken the liberty of spelling it right for you), you understand that noone actually thinks Doug Williams is crap, right? I'll explain it to you now, in case you missed it before. (insert links to every time it's been mentioned thus far). Doug Williams was put on top of the list because if Doug Williams is on top of your list, no matter how bad it is, you get instant legitimacy because Doug is your number 1, therefore you must know what you're talking about. Noone thinks he's shit.Also, noone on the UKFF thinks everyone should love their opinion (except moj, but he's ill and has a god complex) or that this list should change the world. Its just a little bit of fun.To sum up, Doug at number 1 is a deliberate joke, noone thinks this list is a bible and if every promotion doesn't have the 49 names on this list on their black balled list then they're retarded or anything like that. It's a joke. To sum up my sum upIt's a joke.