www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

The $&M Show finally got uploaded to the www.britwres.com servers, so any further downloads might as well be done from there.Your URL is http://www.britwres.com/news/220292821.shtmlI'm actually out of the house now, and I'm not sure why it's happened (as it wasn't like that earlier when I posted the page), but it looks like shitarses have gotten into the system and botched the apostrophies and so on. Guh. That'll get fixed later.

The shitarse 50 has been so entertaining!BUTthat radio show was pointless - you may as well rename it the shitarse "however many of the 50 that Dean Ayass had heard of" wipe up!Some of the things that bugged me whilst listening to it: - Dean not realising that the list was not Moj's own doing and all the comments made were made by those who voted - Dean dismissing people he had not heard of or was friends withWhy not get someone in who knows about britwres and can comment without blatant bias being shown.I also thought that the pre shitarse 50 thing was an RQW love in - shame really.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The $&M Show finally got uploaded to the www.britwres.com servers, so any further downloads might as well be done from there.Your URL is http://www.britwres.com/news/220292821.shtmlI'm actually out of the house now, and I'm not sure why it's happened (as it wasn't like that earlier when I posted the page), but it looks like shitarses have gotten into the system and botched the apostrophies and so on. Guh. That'll get fixed later.

The shitarse 50 has been so entertaining!BUTthat radio show was pointless - you may as well rename it the shitarse "however many of the 50 that Dean Ayass had heard of" wipe up!Some of the things that bugged me whilst listening to it: - Dean not realising that the list was not Moj's own doing and all the comments made were made by those who voted - Dean dismissing people he had not heard of or was friends withWhy not get someone in who knows about britwres and can comment without blatant bias being shown.I also thought that the pre shitarse 50 thing was an RQW love in - shame really.
......Well I liked it! Thought Dean was funny tooBring back MOJ! ooh... and more Alex Shane crazy talk Edited by MichaelPalmer

• Paid Members

I liked the radio show, and while it kinda irked me that not everyone was spoken about, it's obvious that they DO have a time limit to get the show done for (and they over ran, likely quite considerably).Also, I felt like Dean went through a fair few, even the ones he didn't know of he waited to see if $tew & Moj commented before trying to move it forwards.Hopefully if Moj does a SHITARSE 50 each year, then there will be an $&M show to go with it, though hopefully for next time it would be prepared for in advance and mebbe information can be obtained for each shitarse, so they can at least give a minute to the unknown ones (even if the fact getting is little more than e-mailing people back to ask "why did you vote for this guy?")

I liked the radio show, and while it kinda irked me that not everyone was spoken about, it's obvious that they DO have a time limit to get the show done for (and they over ran, likely quite considerably).

I agree with that too! Would have been really cool to have a complete run down of the 50 shitarses.... kinda like those 'Top 100' weekends they have on channel 4, but with Dean, Stew and MOJ instead of washed up celebs, cheap no mark 'critics' and Paul Ross (forget that, think I already covered him)

Hopefully if Moj does a SHITARSE 50 each year, then there will be an $&M show to go with it, though hopefully for next time it would be prepared for in advance and mebbe information can be obtained for each shitarse, so they can at least give a minute to the unknown ones (even if the fact getting is little more than e-mailing people back to ask "why did you vote for this guy?")

Fair comment. This $&M Show was done very seat-of-the-pants (more so than usual, even, believe it or not) as Dean and I had got together to do some commentary. While there, Dean said "Hey, let's do a show", and I thought it was a good idea as it's been waaaay too long since the last show, and the previous show I had planned had fallen through due to circumstances beyond my control.So, we said "Let's talk about the FIFTY", which resulted in a call to MOJ to find out the placings that were yet to be announced. Dean and I had nothing but a list in front of us, and I'm not sure about what MOJ had to go on.I already joked to MOJ that I should make it my job in the next year to see all the shitarses on the list and cross them off my list. Don't know how possible that is, but at least there should be more stories by the time next year's FIFTY comes around.

I already joked to MOJ that I should make it my job in the next year to see all the shitarses on the list and cross them off my list. Don't know how possible that is, but at least there should be more stories by the time next year's FIFTY comes around.

That sounds like quite the Dave Gorman style escapade...I'd watch it! :laugh: Edited by klown

• Paid Members

I already joked to MOJ that I should make it my job in the next year to see all the shitarses on the list and cross them off my list. Don't know how possible that is, but at least there should be more stories by the time next year's FIFTY comes around.

That sounds like quite the Dave Gorman style escapade...I'd watch it! :laugh:
This is true...hell, if Luke (Of Big Brother fame) gets in next year (Hey, he's eligible... he won a match on sodding BBLB... in a match he was only commentating on (in a holiday camp style as well, his commentating being broadcast across the venue)), you could probably push Channel 4 to give you a TV deal to pay for it as long as you do a good solid show for them. :DBut on a serious note, hopefully come next year we'll have an even better run down.Also (and it's probably the wrong thread, but fuck it, we're here now) will there be a run down of the UKFF UK50 at all? Would be interesting to do the flip side of the coin and get a full run down of the 50 best. (Though with them being more widely known, it might also require a double length of show to pull off the amount needed for discussion).

Also (and it's probably the wrong thread, but fuck it, we're here now) will there be a run down of the UKFF UK50 at all? Would be interesting to do the flip side of the coin and get a full run down of the 50 best. (Though with them being more widely known, it might also require a double length of show to pull off the amount needed for discussion).

I haven't asked Ben yet, but I think I mentioned in some thread or other that I'm not averse to this idea. He and I shall talk about it in due course.