Jump to content

www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not!

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?
You could start by never posting anything ever again because you're an awful, awful little wretch.IMHO.
  • Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not!

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?
You could start by never posting anything ever again because you're an awful, awful little wretch.IMHO.
Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg
Posted

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not!

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?
You could start by never posting anything ever again because you're an awful, awful little wretch.IMHO.
Hee, I'll take it under due consideration - but the mere act of responding can't help but suggest it hasn't been entirely "run with" as it were. But thanks for the idea, baby :thumbsup:
Posted

The edition of Piledriver is due out around Thursday or Friday of this week, keep an eye on Classifieds for more info. So far I've got interviews with Moj and Ronin plus comments from Matt Jarrett and Peter Staniforth. Trying to get some more quotes from those on the list.

  • Moderators
Posted

Dunno. That's for others to decide. I'm just pointing out that an audio show is about as much 'real life' as a post on the internet.

It's not though. Your invective really does come across much better written down. I find your writing funny but the radio show painful and cringeworthy, and obviously I'm not the only one.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Dunno. That's for others to decide. I'm just pointing out that an audio show is about as much 'real life' as a post on the internet.

It's not though. Your invective really does come across much better written down. I find your writing funny but the radio show painful and cringeworthy, and obviously I'm not the only one.
I agree with this - the write-ups in this thread have been great, but on the internet show, MOJ is so much of a spare part compared to $tew, who has a pretty good radio voice. Also, never liked MOJ's announcing work.Still... this thread = gold.
Posted

Plus I'm sure FM has never really 'hated' Alex Shane anyway.

I've never met the guy, although from my limited interaction with him on here I'm reasonably sure we wouldn't get along.Oh, you're on about Fleischmark. As you were.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Dunno. That's for others to decide. I'm just pointing out that an audio show is about as much 'real life' as a post on the internet.

It's not though. Your invective really does come across much better written down. I find your writing funny but the radio show painful and cringeworthy, and obviously I'm not the only one.
I agree with this - the write-ups in this thread have been great, but on the internet show, MOJ is so much of a spare part compared to $tew, who has a pretty good radio voice. Also, never liked MOJ's announcing work.Still... this thread = gold.
See, I'm on the other side of the coin, I didn't really see anything on the show that was bad. The only single flaw was that they weren't able to comment on everyone in the 50, and that's not really a flaw with the show, as much as being unable to know of every shitarse and a lack of time.Moj came across pretty well on the show too, so really don't get the "cringeworthy" comment.
  • Moderators
Posted

Things you wouldn't understand bAz.Get back to your Peter Gabriel and forget you ever stumbled into this thread brah.

Posted

Man if you're gonna talk about pictures making me seem gay as least use one thats half credible in terms of the accusation.Like thisn658066466_935442_1287.jpg

Tbf in this circumstance it's your friend whose the gay, well im pretty sure thats how it works.
Posted

Man if you're gonna talk about pictures making me seem gay as least use one thats half credible in terms of the accusation.Like thisn658066466_935442_1287.jpg

Tbf in this circumstance it's your friend whose the gay, well im pretty sure thats how it works.
Those rules only work in prison, sooooo, anyone that's used that description to make you do things, that seemed a bit wrong, well, you get the picture.
×
×
  • Create New...