www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to listen to the radio show but couldnt manage it.Incredibly awkward and cringeworty. Reminded me that moj isnt funny in real life.

Gonna go against the grain with this one.... fleischmark is wrongMOJ is funny in real life and I am unbiased as he almost killed me once in real life - that wasnt funny tho

How did you know it was him?

There's a pic floating around here somewhere of him (this is going back ages now) while he was whinging about alex shane being all naughty and bad and such, so shane looked at his "post a pic" summit or other - and it's a pic of him hugging shane and looking all mark outy, mucho funny said alex, I concurred, and also thought "There's that gay looking chap from when I used to go to the fwa"True story.

That picture of "Fleischmark" and Alex Shane was taken as a joke with both of them aware of how much they hated each other.

+ on an internet audio show

Congratulations for not calling it a radio show.
Really? Could swear I remember fleisch saying it was before he got all annoyed and shane pissing himself at how funny it was that the guy whinging about him still had a pic up from his "shane's great" mark days. My memory could be wrong, but I don't think it is.Either way, he looked very gay in it, and any other time I've seen him, so the crux of the original convo stands.

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not! The picture was taken after British Uprising 3, I was standing next to them when it was taken. Fleischmark had spent a good 2 years before that on here talking about how much he hated Alex Shane, and I think the whole journey to the show. Shane saw fleischmark and said "you're fleischmark, the guy that hates me" or something along those lines, he said "yeh that's me" they shook hands in a fun "it's only wrestling hate" kind of way, took the pic, and fleischmark went back to hating him on here. That's how I remember it anyway. Plus I'm sure FM has never really 'hated' Alex Shane anyway.

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not! The picture was taken after British Uprising 3, I was standing next to them when it was taken. Fleischmark had spent a good 2 years before that on here talking about how much he hated Alex Shane, and I think the whole journey to the show. Shane saw fleischmark and said "you're fleischmark, the guy that hates me" or something along those lines, he said "yeh that's me" they shook hands in a fun "it's only wrestling hate" kind of way, took the pic, and fleischmark went back to hating him on here. That's how I remember it anyway. Plus I'm sure FM has never really 'hated' Alex Shane anyway.

Hmm, remember alex shane going on a wee diatribe about how if ever he got annoyed by stuff on here he only need look at that photo and laugh about how no matter how much abuse someone gave him on here they'd never have the nuts to say it to his face.Though, thinking about it, that would fit your story better.But yeah, he looks very bent, and you can be as sure as ya like, michael barrymore was married for how long? Edited by kayfabeusmonkeyus

Well no matter how gay he looked, I'm pretty sure he's not!

He's not? :confused: :(Anyway, pointless and wrong homophobia - the troll's best line of defence. Bravo, sir!
Never said he was, or indeed that there was anything wrong with it, simply that that was his appearance. I could have said he looked a little femine, which would question masculinity but without the same homophobic overtones, perhaps I should have done, but hindsight 20/20 etc - what can one do?