www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

Good points dopper!Why is that "Pitbull Johnson" still getting bookings if he is a *convicted* kiddie fiddler?

Johnson only gets bookings for Brian Manellis Phoenix Promotions. The reason being is he works for free and puts the ring up for Brian. 'Pitbull' was fired from Hammerlock after a few shows once they discovered his unsavoury background. Even if he wasn't a paedophile come on...he looks like a nonce! :omg:

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every worker who has to share a locker room with him from now til the end of time should pull incredibly heartless ribs on him. I'm talking evil shit, like cutting halfway through his crutch so when he comes back and uses it for support it snaps, sending him tumbling to the floor hilariously, or hiding whatever pills he needs to live, and keep doing it for as long as it takes for him to fuck off and never, ever come back. Christ.

That shit made me choke on my Twix. Heartless but so fucking funny.
not all that funny really, hes a lovely guy.

Every worker who has to share a locker room with him from now til the end of time should pull incredibly heartless ribs on him. I'm talking evil shit, like cutting halfway through his crutch so when he comes back and uses it for support it snaps, sending him tumbling to the floor hilariously, or hiding whatever pills he needs to live, and keep doing it for as long as it takes for him to fuck off and never, ever come back. Christ.

He might very well be but that doesn't mean he's a good wrestler.I have a neighbour whos a really nice guy but he's shit at snooker and we tell him that.

That right there is one of the main reasons I haven't been to a British wrestling show in nearly five years, because its Ok if a guy is a poor worker as long as he/she is nice and friendly with the fans, I don't care if a persons a fucking saint, if he/she doesn't entertain me then he/she is robbing me of my hard earned cash and robbing me of my entertainment and there should be no allowance made for that.

I'm sure some smartarse dole bum will give me a good reply to this so here goes. (apologies if it's been answered somewhere else - I've got no desire to swim through the murkey diarrhea that is this thread) If the people who moan about how crap some wrestlers are (and hey, they might be right), is it the crap guy himself to blame? Or the guy who books him? Granted a booker might not know for himself how good or bad a debutant is til he gets in the right, but if he books a guy who is clearly to good wrestling what Arsenal are to winning anything, isn't he the one you should be having a pop at?Or is it some of you are wrestlers/managers/referees/ring crew and you don't want to slag off your booker in case he drops you?

Edited by ExitWound

I don't quite get the need for the pointless flamebaiting but I'll put some sort of answer forward. A large number of the people in the list actually run their own promotions, some own a ring and get work that way, others are just friends with shitarse wrestlers/promoters and get work through some sort of buddy system and probably by working for free. So its not as if the blame can be put solely at all promoters' door, good promoters who are willing to put a lot of money into their product will invariably hire better wrestlers and put on a better show conversely poor promoters who try and run things as cheaply as possible will end up putting on an abomination of a show.If someone is a crap wrestler, one would imagine that they have at least some idea that they are bad. Then again, I'd guess the only real advice some wrestlers will take on board is from other wrestlers (And even then only ones they'd respect), and I can't imagine too many wrestlers wanting to make themselves enemies of everyone else in the locker room by telling everyone that they suck and need to improve.

Oh Jesus, someone's trying to defend Dan Edge with the 'nice guy' defence.

He can save kittens from paedophiles for all I care, he's really shit at professional wrestling.

Everything else can be summed up with some kind of rolling eyes smiley.

Oh Jesus, someone's trying to defend Dan Edge with the 'nice guy' defence.He can save kittens from paedophiles for all I care, he's really shit at professional wrestling.

I'm not sure if the person is actually saying " he's a nice guy so should be left alone to continue to wrestle."Just that the coments wern't funny which I kinda agree with.pointing out soones iinadacices is one thing but theres a line somewhere.

Oh Jesus, someone's trying to defend Dan Edge with the 'nice guy' defence.He can save kittens from paedophiles for all I care, he's really shit at professional wrestling.

:laugh: That video is hilarious.

SandM.jpg

SHITARSE FIFTY WIPE-UP~!

Okay folks... this is NOT uploaded yet at www.britwres.com, but rather than wait for Mr Edler to upload, I'm throwing it out on a megaupload link instead.

Hopefully in due course it'll be uploaded to the britwres servers for posterity, but given that the show was already sitting in the can for a week while the UKFF had driver issues, and that it's taken a few days this week as I struggled with internet issues, I'd better finally let this beast out.

It's the RETURN of myself and Dean Ayass with the latest edition of the $&M Show. The big selling point is that show co-founder MOJ is on the phone, and together, we rundown the SHITARSE FIFTY, telling jokes, making comments and telling stories where applicable for OVER AN HOUR. Whoo~!

But before we even get to that, Dean and I discuss all manner of other things, such as...

-- the recent Pro-Wrestling NOAH shows in the UK, and also TNA

-- Ulf Hermann vs The Ultimate Warrior (this *actually* happened)

-- Doug Basham (including a story of him getting legit KO'd by Sid Vicious)

-- the Feud of the Year so far in the UK

-- the retirement of the UK Pitbulls, and how they once put Colt Cabana in his place

-- Indypendence Day(s)

-- Kendo Nagasaki

-- The impending return of the AWA:UK

-- and as if to transition into the SHITARSE FIFTY, some discussion about how disappointingly easy it is for people to get into the british wrestling industry.

ALSO INCLUDED - Inappropriate Len Davies humour~! What's Len's measurement, and the best new euphemism for YEARS~!

Show lasts 1hr 55mins, and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, the Black Crowes' "Sting Me" has been replaced (for this show only) by the theme music of noted Shitarse, Dirty Oil.

Enjoy, people

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFX00P3C

Also, if the link goes down for any reason (be it overuse or general megaupload shittiness), can someone please oblige with a re-upload until we get it up on some proper servers? Thanks.

:laugh: That video is hilarious.
Thats the most embarassing, business exposing thing I've ever seen

That Warrior - Hermann match happened in Germany, didn't it?What would I tag this show? I'm very anal about what I put in my MP3 ID tags.Good stuff.

It did indeed happen in Germany. I'd never heard of such a thing - it was Dean that mentioned it in passing during the show.It's tagged as per the normal $&M Show tagging format. Re-tag if you feel inclined though!

• Paid Members

That Warrior - Hermann match happened in Germany, didn't it?What would I tag this show? I'm very anal about what I put in my MP3 ID tags.Good stuff.

It did indeed happen in Germany. I'd never heard of such a thing - it was Dean that mentioned it in passing during the show.
It must have been in 1995, during the Warriors "comeback". I remember he grappled with the Honky Tonk Man in New York to "redebut", as it were. The Hermann match must have been his second match back. It's reviewed on DeathValleyDriver.com somewhere. I'll try to find it.He was back in the WWF a few months later. Edited by bAzTNM