www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Moderators

Or you could live dangerously and just not react to it.

Or better still, one of the mods could tell those two to stop acting like dicks and to quit spamming the board with endless trolling.I agree, though, it's just silly and needs to stop.
I told you all to stop just minutes ago.So yeah, stop etc.Seriously. All three of you.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Also, I asked Morty to take this to PM

No you haven't.
From half way down page 35:

Heck, this thing bugged you so much, you once PM'd me asking me to confirm at Smarkschoice, or somewhere else, that I was only kidding. Jeez, get over yourself. Or alternatively, just PM me so we can continue this discussion between just the two of us, rather than hijack this thread.

Yes I did. So let's take it there, rather than soil this otherwise awesome thread with your trollery. So I ask you again: PM ME.

We're trained actual wrestlers in shoot and freestyle wrestling which means we have the right to call ourselves wrestlers rather than just workers who can do nothing more than spots. Also we're great wreslters in pro wrestling we can wreslte in the middle of the ring move for move hold for hold fluent and fluid, anyone who says dropkixx trainees are shit should come and try a session and you'll see that we can out wrestle any other promotion in pro or freestyle. And yeah we are trained safe as we dont feel the need to smash people with forearms and clotheslines to make it look good numb nuts

We're trained actual wrestlers in shoot and freestyle wrestling which means we have the right to call ourselves wrestlers rather than just workers who can do nothing more than spots. Also we're great wreslters in pro wrestling we can wreslte in the middle of the ring move for move hold for hold fluent and fluid, anyone who says dropkixx trainees are shit should come and try a session and you'll see that we can out wrestle any other promotion in pro or freestyle. And yeah we are trained safe as we dont feel the need to smash people with forearms and clotheslines to make it look good numb nuts

Shawn Michaels cant shoot for shit, Macho man was well know for being a pussy. Would you say either of these dont have a right to call themselves wrestlers? I especially like "We're great pro wrestlers." Meaning every single person at Dropkixx is great, nobody is new and not very good. Infact the second you walk into dropkixx your given SKILLZZZ, kinda like a He-man transformation the second you walk in the door, thats pro that is... Oh, and if your calling me "numb nuts" then its a name so should be given capitals, oh and should also be finished with a full stop.So, from this we've learned you and everyone else from dropkixx are the best wrestlers in the world, shoot and pro, and weve learned you dont have a very good grasp of basic English. Thanks for posting. ^^ Edited by Tehlulz

You know I wasn't gonna react to your posts here but I read something that bothered me a bit

anyone who says dropkixx trainees are shit should come try a session and you'll see we can out wrestle any other promotion

Why is it always a neccissity that the people who are criticised in british wrestling need to keep using the ''i dare you to get in here'' defence?Fine most of us cannot wrestle we can however see when someones very poor in the ring and it is our right to criticise any performance once we've either:1: Paid to watch you wrestle2: seen footage of you on the internet.Now the more proffessional guys like spud took the criticism in a certain way accepte the views and had a little fun and came out of this maybe changing the perceptions that a few people may have had of them before the list.Then theres people like you and ronin..Everyone else is wrong and your right...The UKFF posters should be ashamed of themselves for having valid oppinions on british wrestlers cos they obviously know nothing right?Just because you have your own ring and run shitty little shows it doesnt give you the right to call yourself a wrestler when all your doing is negating all the hard work of the spuds,stones,ligeros,bubblegums,lionhearts etc that have put a hell of a lot into the scene whilst guys like you whoever you are and ronin proifiteer from it running shit shows poorly booked and breaking kayfabe ya should be ashamed of yourselves not leaping to that old maxim of i know better than them cos theyve never one it.You have to earn the respect of the people that attend uour shows then they will respect everything you put into it but if you put in shitty half arsed performances you cant expect the people to say nothing about it.Sorry for distracting from mo's racism or whatever the hell it was.

ha ha i didnt say no one wasnt new i meant the ones workers on the show. And im talking about wrestling, hbk has had some good wrestling matches with the likes of chris jericho and bret hart and im talking wrestling not constant rope work. And as for macho man i never seen him do a wrestling hold that didnt lead to the ropes so yeah he wasnt the best WRESTLER. And no we're not the best shooters in the world obviously im saying we've got a grasp of wrestling actual wrestling, whereas you probably sit in the crowd and watch a technical wrestling match and because the guys arent jumping over the top rope say'this isnt wrestling' WANKER. What i was arguing with that whoever it was said shitty dropkixx trainees when they have no idea about wrestling themselves

• Paid Members

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson. Not only a card carrying shitarse for the past twenty five years but also a convicted paedophile! Only in wrestling...
BRITWRES~!

ok lets stop all the arguing, maybe i shouldve worded my argument differently. Basically the whole british scene of wrestling has gone way down hill. The fact now that most matches you see are the same. People wanting to be heel but just going out there and telling the crowd to shut up, why would you do that, no one tells stories in their matches as to why their the heels, or why their working the wrist they put on a wrist lock because its all they know and dont get as much out of their moves as possible and do everything they know in one match which lest be honest isnt impressive. The fact theres a 50 worst british wrestlers prooves that wrestlings gone bad. I know world of sport to most people these days doesnt look all that, but when you watch it their wrestling hold for hold not doing everything in the first 5 minutes. They slowly build the match and if you notice they stick to their own move sets. So you wont see two guys doing dropkicks or cross bodys. They set themselves apart. Nowadays everyone does the same things, big spots and badly and quite frankly we tried to copy the americans but dont have the funds to be able to and for that matter we dont have workers with their size. You get small guys clotheslining bigger guys, wheres the sense in that, and you get bigger guys going to the top, why would they do that. Basically british wrestling is suffering because of guys with superstar syndrome who quite frankly arent all that and do the same match over and over again, and workers who refuse to put people over becauyse they want to look good forgetting pro wrestling is a worked sport and the only way to make a match look amazing is the guys putting aside ego and working together rather than looking out for number 1.

• Paid Members

ok lets stop all the arguing, maybe i shouldve worded my argument differently. Basically the whole british scene of wrestling has gone way down hill. The fact now that most matches you see are the same. People wanting to be heel but just going out there and telling the crowd to shut up, why would you do that, no one tells stories in their matches as to why their the heels, or why their working the wrist they put on a wrist lock because its all they know and dont get as much out of their moves as possible and do everything they know in one match which lest be honest isnt impressive. The fact theres a 50 worst british wrestlers prooves that wrestlings gone bad. I know world of sport to most people these days doesnt look all that, but when you watch it their wrestling hold for hold not doing everything in the first 5 minutes. They slowly build the match and if you notice they stick to their own move sets. So you wont see two guys doing dropkicks or cross bodys. They set themselves apart. Nowadays everyone does the same things, big spots and badly and quite frankly we tried to copy the americans but dont have the funds to be able to and for that matter we dont have workers with their size. You get small guys clotheslining bigger guys, wheres the sense in that, and you get bigger guys going to the top, why would they do that. Basically british wrestling is suffering because of guys with superstar syndrome who quite frankly arent all that and do the same match over and over again, and workers who refuse to put people over becauyse they want to look good forgetting pro wrestling is a worked sport and the only way to make a match look amazing is the guys putting aside ego and working together rather than looking out for number 1.

Oh I don't know being a convicted paedophile would garner heat that the best heels in wrestling would die for.

ok being a paedo would get you heat of course what i was saying was people for NO REASON (not being a paedophile or otherwise) walk out and telling the crowd to shut up. The argument was between me and hitman I jumped in hastily which i admit but now im commenting on the british wrestling scene in general and how the hell british wrestling got so bad that theres a top 50 bad workers. And I wouldnt expect you to be able to tell a story through wrestling without the aid of commentary anyways

I actually agree with odds and sods of what you are saying, but how about not tarring the whole scene with the same brush, eh? If you seriously want people to work together, try not saying everyone is shit - it's not the best way to get started, is it?Most of us worth our salt know how well Dropkixx train their boys and girls in amateur, freestyle and wrestling - both JR and JH have nearly ripped my face off quite a few times, but that doesn't give you the right to declare DK the top of the tree, does it? And here's a thought - maybe there are fans that perceive DK as shit. Nothing you can do to change their minds, is there? We're in the entertainment business, and if what you do doesn't entertain some people, then it's tough titties, and it's not going to change. Tell the story right, as you have said, and most people are going to enjoy themselves though. There's always going to be a minority that prefer rum and raisin when you're offering them raspberry ripple - doesn't mean it's crap, it's just not their flavour of ice cream, but it's all ice cream nevertheless.And don't try and get out of all of this by using your "most" quote - that's a cop out. As it happens, I think you're right regarding how matches are portrayed, but only in the minority of promotions.Majik

That depends on your definition of race, really. Besides, it's more funny to call Momoe racist, what with him being one of them.

True but the reality is is that the "English" and "Scottish" are all from different ethnic backgrounds, hence why you cannot be "racist", only xenophobic.Ha yea well, eat your heart out David Brent!
Oh I know it's xenophobic, but Kenny loves to twist things and misrepresent them just to troll. Through being IRONIC~!, Kenny can get away with being as racist as he likes here. It's just like the old days when you and Ross would use racial slurs about me, except there was no intention of being funny or amusing then.But hey, you're bringing the LOLZ, Kenny, so you obviously feel that calling me 'Paki' is perfectly fine. I bet Roy Chubby Brown's your favourite comedian too.
"Nowadays, ya can't say paki" - Roy Chubby Brown

Pitbull Johnson

Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson. Not only a card carrying shitarse for the past twenty five years but also a convicted paedophile! Only in wrestling...
This guy needs to be on some form of list...

• Paid Members

Pitbull Johnson

This guy needs to be on some form of list...
He looks like some form of human cabbage.