www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jesus, someone's trying to defend Dan Edge with the 'nice guy' defence.He can save kittens from paedophiles for all I care, he's really shit at professional wrestling.

Everything else can be summed up with some kind of rolling eyes smiley.
This guy does the best Zombie walk I have ever seen. Awesome.

• Paid Members

Here is the Hermann - Warrior match review.

Ultimate Warrior vs. Ulf Hermann HOLD ON A MINUTE! Ulf Herman does the amazing feat of extracting a watchable match out of the totally unwatchable Mr Hellwig. Herman literally works circles around the amazingly blown-up-in-twenty-seconds UW and actually gets his Warriorness to bump for him. Hell, Ulman gets in a tope and a somersault senton off the apron on the baffled Ultimate one. Hellwig does the smart thing and just sells and does restholds and only exposes his hilariously unEuro-stiffness-level batch of K-rappy offense on two occasions. This match doesn't suck for REAL until the very end when UW goes into his finisher, so hell, I'm calling it a miracle and calling Ulf Herman the King of the CWA and calling this a match up there with the true enigmas of wrestling- falling well short of the Cactus Jack/Van Hammer miracle of miracles mind you- but I minor miracle none the less. There you have it.

Other matches on the card were...Joe Joe Lee vs Rod PriceCannonball Grizzly vs Dave TaylorAugust Smisl vs Big TitanLance Storm vs Danny CollinsJohn Hawk (JBL) vs Ice TrainDave Finlay/Drew McDonald vs Tony St. Clair/Franz SchumannDate of the event: 23/9/95 from Hannover, Germany.http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/dvdvr/dvdvr52.html Edited by bAzTNM